+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eko to return?

Default Eko to return?

Nice interview with Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje at empireonline in which he doesn't rule out a return to Lost....
    I can't post the link because I've less that 10 posts but it's in their interviews section or put Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje in the search engine

That would be so cool. NY Post article about TV guide mention.
    http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/arch...k_on_lost.html

Yossarian is offline Banned Ate Ben’s Leftovers

I'd feel sick if they had the likes of Boone and Shannon returning and left Eko out, being that he's widely considered LOST's most brilliant no-longer-with-us cast member, rivaling even Charlie in some circles.

Yea, every time I see Eko step up to 'take' the Hatch, I realize how awesome he was. It wasn't his fault he left though I don't think, it sounds like it was a bad time for him. Oh, what coulda been...
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

Quote Originally Posted by MilesSmiles View Post
    Yea, every time I see Eko step up to 'take' the Hatch, I realize how awesome he was. It wasn't his fault he left though I don't think, it sounds like it was a bad time for him. Oh, what coulda been...
    Yeah, his paretns both died, so Adewale left the show.

Apparently Eko was to have a story to span five seasons, but it went to another character...

It couldv'e been so great!
    Favourite characters: Eko, Ben, Claire, Rose, Bernard, Locke, Frank, Chang, Dogan, Sawyer, Faraday, Tom, Jin, Miles
    Characters I like: Rousseu, Hurley, Carmen, Mikhail, Elosie, Richard, Libby, Cooper, Gault, Cindy, Abbadon, Sayid, Desmond, Alex, Sun, Juliet
    Characters I dislike: Kate, Nikki, Charlie, Paulo, Ana Lucia, Danny, Phil, Radinzky
    Characters I hate: Keamey

Meanwhile, in yet another timeline...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Eko View Post
    Yeah, his paretns both died, so Adewale left the show.

Apparently Eko was to have a story to span five seasons, but it went to another character...

It couldv'e been so great!
    I'd say that they either extended Desmond's story or Juliet's story. Those two, I think, were very important, but the show could've gone on without them fairly easily.
    4 8 15 16 23 42

I think Eko was supposed to be the counter to Locke in some form, with a similar "man on a quest" sort of story. Perhaps he and John were to be the next X/Jacob entities.

I know it sounds cliche, but the whole "Two sides, one Light/One Dark" could be applied here. Not for the obvious racial connotations so much, but perhaps each of them represented different sides in whatever this "war" is...

AS it was posted above, oh what could've been. AAA is an AWESOME actor, and no doubt would have been at least mentioned for an Emmy had he held this role.

Oh well. I keep faith in the writers, and I expect his return.

I almost wish time travel was possible so I could go back and save his parents just to see what could have been. Eko was by far one of the best damn characters on the show. The way it was looking, he was beginning to replace Locke as the spiritual one and I bet you anything if AAA had been on the show still, Locke would've died along time ago and Eko would've replaced him. IE the whole light and dark factor, either that or he was the scapegoat to kill Jack seeing how by season 2 they still might have had it in mind.

r.i.p. mr eko

would be awesome to have him back for a couples of episodes in S6!

This is Lost. Now go crazy

+ Reply to Thread