View Poll Results: What should this last LOST ARG be named for the new subforum?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Damon, Carlton and a Polar Bear. DCPB for short.

13 56.52%
  • Lost University - LU

5 21.74%
  • Better than the last ARG ARG. BTLA ARG for short

3 13.04%
  • the Last Lost ARG - LLA

6 26.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Poll: Name of the new ARG

Exclamation Poll: Name of the new ARG

Since some agree with me that the elements of the ARG have started. So lets vote on a few of the names so the Mods may be able to start a new ARG sub-form where the work can begin.
    Lostpedia LU Honor Society Also: Big pictures of each poster as they arrive here. Not for slow connections.

banner courtesy of StanDubar

You like it? I did it myself. It takes a very long time when you're making the thread, but, uh... I suppose that's the point, isn't it?

I agree we should start- suggest 2 threads. LU for when it starts and another name for now. I suggest "The ART of being LOST". could merge them if it turns into one connected game.

Or how about 8/15- ENDGAME? (Ideas keep popping up!)
    Last edited by Just Thinking; 08-10-2009 at 05:03 PM.

I agree, The Last LOST ARG would be good. It could be a catch all as well for LU. I am beginning to think that LU is not really an ARG. It seems like a way to promote slow selling Blu Ray disks.

Thank you Erowyn!

Everything changes, everything appears and disappears; but there is perfect tranquility when one transcends both birth and extinction.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

regardless, discussing the name of the new ARG in the FAILED ARG subforum seems like bad Dharma Karma.

but until the Mods do something, I guess it is the best we can do.

or we can start doing the ARG in the main forum, until they can decide that they create the sub cat.

thoughts? I really hate posting in the failed ARG about this new one. And elements of the ARG (anagram post from DCPB) are stuck in the MF as well.
    Lostpedia LU Honor Society Also: Big pictures of each poster as they arrive here. Not for slow connections.

banner courtesy of StanDubar

You like it? I did it myself. It takes a very long time when you're making the thread, but, uh... I suppose that's the point, isn't it?

+ Reply to Thread