+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: ARG: DamonCarltonandaPolarBear research thread.

Default ARG: DamonCarltonandaPolarBear research thread.

DamonCarltonandaPolarBear.com research and recap thread.

Known editors:
    Paul Scheer

Links:
    http://damoncarltonandapolarbear.com/dcpb/
    http://damoncarltonandapolarbear.com/i/

DNS is ABC, this is an official ARG domain.

Paul Scheer announced this domain at Lost panel at comicon when presenting Damon and Carlton with his velvet painting of them and a polar bear.

Claims to be taking 6 months off from work to dedicate himself to more Lost inspired velvet paintings.

Auction of the paintings is supposed to begin at midnight PST on 8/15

roniemidfewarts has sent cease and desist to DCPB to try and stop the auction.

Paul has raided the Lost production offices. In his video you see Damon and Carlton as well as learn possible season premier episode titles and that the temple set could be to be used. http://damoncarltonandapolarbear.com/dcpb/?p=284

He has posted a beardy/weirdy challenge that appears to be some sort of numerical magic square. http://damoncarltonandapolarbear.com/dcpb/?p=247

There is plenty more as we are late to the game, but someone had to start the background/research threads, so here we go.

my fingers are tired. see you soon. Please correct/speculate/and fill in any gaps if possible. THanks!
    Lostpedia LU Honor Society Also: Big pictures of each poster as they arrive here. Not for slow connections.

banner courtesy of StanDubar

You like it? I did it myself. It takes a very long time when you're making the thread, but, uh... I suppose that's the point, isn't it?

still a lot to recap, but there is a new post called PHAT ALPERT this time written by Scott Aukerman who was the cameraman of the lost production office break in video.

http://damoncarltonandapolarbear.com/dcpb/?p=335

picture of richard with log hair labelled "alpertyoung"

one link to scott aukerman's blog
    http://scottaukerman.tumblr.com/

nothing new posted to his blog.

Second Post on his blog today: this time the picture of the anubis/smokey carving from Dead is Dead. Image name:
    52lql
    Last edited by reverendmilo; 08-13-2009 at 08:06 PM.
    Lostpedia LU Honor Society Also: Big pictures of each poster as they arrive here. Not for slow connections.

You like it? I did it myself. It takes a very long time when you're making the thread, but, uh... I suppose that's the point, isn't it?

Nice job with the recap so far Reverendmilo!!! I too have been trying to raise the ARG awareness! I am right beside you in the trenches, and I will post anything additional that I come across!!!

Thank you Erowyn!

Everything changes, everything appears and disappears; but there is perfect tranquility when one transcends both birth and extinction.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Further updates:

Paul is set to meet Ronie today at 4:08. Man in black gave him a business card at his house to set the meeting.

card as follows:
    FRIDAY – 4:08PM @ RONIE MIDFEW ARTS GALLERY - XXX XXXX DRIVE, BEVERLY HILLS*

SEE YOU THEN – E. SAU

per yesterdays update:
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendmilo View Post
    Second Post on his blog today: this time the picture of the anubis/smokey carving from Dead is Dead. Image name:
    52lql
    the image name is not pertinent, Scott used a url redirector that renamed the file when he made the blog post.

Thanks for all the info. Glad someones keeping an eye on things for us!
    The Lost Experience Ruined My Life

Paul Scheer posted some new stuff today. He is going to meet the folks at Ronie Midfew Arts today. It is my supposition that he will be kidnapped, and his friend the camera man will have to take over showing us the paintings. It is rumored that the paintings will be clues to S6 (in a tongue in cheek sort of way) Stay tuned!!!

Thank you Erowyn!

Everything changes, everything appears and disappears; but there is perfect tranquility when one transcends both birth and extinction.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I really like this ARG. The comedian route was an awesome one to take.

If it were something sinister and dark, the hiatus would really drag.

I seen wat luks a lot liek a dinasaur trophey
    its between da tree and the house

Quote Originally Posted by reverendmilo View Post
    FRIDAY – 4:08PM @ RONIE MIDFEW ARTS GALLERY - XXX XXXX DRIVE, BEVERLY HILLS*

SEE YOU THEN – E. SAU
    Esau, eh? I think they're outright messing with us, now. lol

^ I thought the very same. They're watching us....just like Jodi and Thunder

I seen wat luks a lot liek a dinasaur trophey
    its between da tree and the house

There is too much running through my mind right now. I’ve been travelling ever since the meeting this afternoon and a lot of things need to get done – but let’s just say things took a turn for the….AWESOME!!!

Unfortunately, I can’t legally post about it yet. Contracts need to be signed and calls need to be made. And I’m in a rush to get out to the Improv Marathon – but it’s been an incredible day. This site was even mentioned in the new Entertainment Weekly!!!

I promise more tomorrow during the day….I think this could be great. Wait, I KNOW this is going to be great!

SUFFICE IT TO SAY

MIDNIGHT PST SATURDAY IS ON!!

AND IS GOING TO BE WAY BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE EXPECTED.

NamARTe!
    Are there any anagrams for "Improv Marathon" or "Midnight pst saturday"? It seems that he's trying to tell us a name of someone to return on the show..

+ Reply to Thread