+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 3x12 Par Avion

I wish Claire and Charlie would have had more happy moments together...

Kate's so frickin' cool. You think the actress does her own climbing stunts?

anybody know the song that is playing in the background at gothClaire's tattoo place?

I wouldn't be surprised if nothing came of the bird - it could die or never get picked up ...or it's stuck in the snowglobe too- but there's that what if?

and this is probably one of the few times Jack's happy.

Quote Originally Posted by sdorian View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if nothing came of the bird - it could die or never get picked up ...or it's stuck in the snowglobe too- but there's that what if?
    Flash forward, Vincent has been returned to his prior owner in Aus. The bird lands on the patio, Vincent makes lunch of him

Yes, Kate did her own climbing stunts. The writers (D & C as well as others) said that she loved climbing trees, so they put her in multiple situations thru the series where she could climb.
    "If we can't live together... we're going to die alone."

"Oh awesome. The ship sent us another Sawyer."

"You're just not looking at the big picture, Doc. You're still back in civilization. Me? I'm in the wild."

Claire is very annoying....her yelling voice is like nails on a chalkboard....and the always mad at Charlie stuff is very annoying also

+ Reply to Thread