+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 3x21 Greatest Hits

^ Yeah...I wasn't prepared for the two Others that were there either. But I think it was a very nice touch adding this one final barrier to his fulfilling his 'mission' with the switch below the yellow light.

Plus, I really like the storyline that plays out in that station during Through the Looking Glass. Him getting in there easily, flipping a switch and drowning would have been too easy. There was alot more to it than that. And I'm glad that he and Desmond got to do it together.

Can't wait to see Des harpoon Mikael though. That's my favorite part.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Was Here View Post
    Can't wait to see Des harpoon Mikael though. That's my favorite part.
    There just aren't enough harpoonings on TV these days!

^ hehehehehe....

Well, I think we can ALL agree on that!

[QUOTE=Jacob'sWiseOldMother;2059432]. The impression I have got is that Richard knows something that we have yet to see as season 6 approaches.

Why, WHAT would ever give you that impression? I doubt richard is even in S6

Quote Originally Posted by locke-n-load View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob'sWiseOldMother View Post
    . The impression I have got is that Richard knows something that we have yet to see as season 6 approaches.
    Why, WHAT would ever give you that impression? I doubt richard is even in S6
    I'm not sure how accurate it will be, but for a possible answer you could look at the new promotional cast photo: http://www.docarzt.com/lost/lost-new...r-two-versions

I don't want to say anything that could be considered spoilery. I have already accidentally seen a few things about cast members that I would rather not know. At least I haven't heard any actual plot points yet.

tx for the link Dr. c hadnt seen that yet

Love this episode. Heartbreaking.

I remember first watching it, and on the first flashback thinking "Oh no, a Charlie episode", and then it becoming one of my favourite episodes of the season (maybe of the show).

let me get this out of the way: Nooooooo! Charlie!!!!!!!! (well, coming up) such a tearjerking episode. It's hard to pick a favorite among many great characters, but, especially first time around, Charlie was really up there for me. and I missed him all through seasons 4 and 5.

The Looking Glass is jamming all signals...not Danielle's.

Why did Des lie about Claire? maybe so he can get off-island. and I think perhaps Des did change future events. If he hadn't saved Charlie in the first place, then the freighter would never reach the island, the Losties wouldn't leave, and the Losties would stay on the island like they were "supposed" to.

I wish Alex hadn't died. This episode too reminds me how much I like her. She's gutsy and bold and helps the Losties and outright despises Ben to his face. She's great. Also makes me sad the Rousseau-Alex reunion, which I'd anticipated forever, was so short-lived. And Rousseau, who survived 16 years on her own "by avoiding situations like this", dies when she tries to help.

I'm bummed that Claire never got the note or the ring (but "never say never")

+ Reply to Thread