+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: * Sneak Peeks from S5 DVD *

Question * Sneak Peeks from S5 DVD *

Hey guys

Capital C, the company that's helping with the distribution of the LOST S5 DVDs, contacted us here at Lostpedia yesterday - they're going to be releasing sneak peeks from the S5 DVDs up until the beginning of the new season, which is pretty sweet. I'll go ahead and start adding them here. For now, here's the first one, courtesy of Buena Vista Home Entertainment. ©ABC Studios.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueh4yEcjCp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgz9dlVv5fg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF2okKP6Vrw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVFFjna4yQ

Discuss!
    Last edited by blueeagleislander; 12-02-2009 at 12:39 PM.

<3 shirin <3
    من شیرین را دوست دارم

"There is nothing now, or ever has been, in this galaxy, or any other universes, both tangible and parallel, that could ever come within a 6 inch pole of being compared to, or uttered in the same sentence, as the majestic perfectedness that is MMJ" - LoG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s3Ivm2X0iE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH2zrbmYSck
    Note the message about Lost university!

Feel free to discuss the sneak peeks if you want
    Last edited by Admin; 12-05-2009 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Next update.... Lost University!

<3 shirin <3
    من شیرین را دوست دارم

"There is nothing now, or ever has been, in this galaxy, or any other universes, both tangible and parallel, that could ever come within a 6 inch pole of being compared to, or uttered in the same sentence, as the majestic perfectedness that is MMJ" - LoG

Nice vid. Always good to hear Darlton talk about what the idea was behind certain parts of the show.

It's weird how they say "we always wanted Jughead to be at the heart of The Incident", as if Jughead wasn't the actual Incident?!

Or maybe they're referring to the season finale, as opposed to the actual event that stops 815 from crashing.
    Be The Change You Want To See In The World.
    Team Jack's Your Saviour

Quote Originally Posted by We_need_to_go_back View Post
    Nice vid. Always good to hear Darlton talk about what the idea was behind certain parts of the show.

It's weird how they say "we always wanted Jughead to be at the heart of The Incident", as if Jughead wasn't the actual Incident?!

Or maybe they're referring to the season finale, as opposed to the actual event that stops 815 from crashing.
    i took it to mean that jughead was a major factor to the incident, which it definetly was. i personally believe in whh, so jughead always went off and the losties alway caused it. i also think that it will send the '77 losties back to 2007.

I very much would agree with that theory. When Miles basically supposes that Jughead is the Incident, it kind of clicked with me too and I guess I'm backing that theory too.

Although there's been so much promo to suspect otherwise! Comic-Con really annoyed me because it ruined my confidence in my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by blueray View Post
    i also think that it will send the '77 losties back to 2007.
    It would be interesting to see how this would happen (i.e. how it would make them go back to 2007/8).
    Be The Change You Want To See In The World.
    Team Jack's Your Saviour

Quote Originally Posted by We_need_to_go_back View Post
    I think it's just a matter of semantics; Jughead can't actually be an incident, it's a bomb, not an event. It can cause the Incident. There's probably nothing more to it than that.

I also believe pretty strongly in WHH, but there's one thing bugging me: if Jughead caused the Incident, wouldn't an H-bomb destroy the entire Island? Not to mention Dr. Chang, who we know was alive after the Incident, was (IIRC) on the Swan site during the explosion. I don't see how he'd survive an H-bomb blast that close. And of course, this makes one wonder why Richard said he saw the Losties die....

I'm sure this has been discussed to death so long ago I can't find the threads, but if anyone could fill me in on the current consensus, I'd be happy

New video up! Check the first post! Its a deleted scene from the episode "Namaste" when Christian Shephard, Sun and Frank Lapidus meet at the abandoned DHARMA barracks.

However, this one does have international copyright restrictions.
    Last edited by blueeagleislander; 11-27-2009 at 04:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by myllian View Post
    I think 'perdidos' means 'lost' in Spanish, so perdiphile = lost lover. (I'm just guessing)

Quote Originally Posted by ramparts View Post
    I think it's just a matter of semantics; Jughead can't actually be an incident, it's a bomb, not an event. It can cause the Incident. There's probably nothing more to it than that.

I also believe pretty strongly in WHH, but there's one thing bugging me: if Jughead caused the Incident, wouldn't an H-bomb destroy the entire Island? Not to mention Dr. Chang, who we know was alive after the Incident, was (IIRC) on the Swan site during the explosion. I don't see how he'd survive an H-bomb blast that close. And of course, this makes one wonder why Richard said he saw the Losties die....

I'm sure this has been discussed to death so long ago I can't find the threads, but if anyone could fill me in on the current consensus, I'd be happy

Daniel's plan wasn't about destroying the island or using all of the bomb. His intention was to use the plutonium core to neutralise/ negate the energy emanating from the Swan site once it had been drilled into.

Jughead stops the Incident.

The Incident was Radzinsky drilling too far and unleashing a hellhole of electromagnetic energy that showed no signs of stopping, ever. Eventually it probably would've destroyed the world. Think about the S2 finale.

Jughead's detonation, for me, temporarily stops / slows down the EM energy pulling at every metal thing in the vicinity. Gives DHARMA enough time to rush-build the Swan, instigate the Numbers protocol, and build the Failsafe, which may very well have something to do with the energy released from Jughead's explosion.

As for the extras.. "We wanted to flirt with the idea of resetting the timeline" - flirt with? Is that to say, it won't happen? Yes?

Anyway, I enjoyed all of these extras when I watched them on my DVD box-set over a month ago
    I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED! IN ALL OF YOU!
    FISH CANNOT CARRY GUNS

Inside The Four Toed Statue with my roomate, Jacob

Just watched it, and what they actually say is: "We always knew Jughead was going to be the heart of The Incident."

Whatever happpened, happened, folks. There's not going to be a re-set.

Thanks to jska108 for the signature.

+ Reply to Thread