+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 5x10 He's Our You

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chameleon View Post
    Thanks! Cheers!

I'm just trying to figure out some reasons why I wasn't crazy about the past two seasons and this was just one of the reasons I was a little disappointed in season five.
    To me, post-316 season 5 feels like they started slacking off a bit. The writing is still good for the most part (at least to me), but there are so many bloopers/errors that got left in. And I can't help but feeling like they didn't try to make the flashback scenes as good as in previous seasons, set-wise, extras-wise, etc. It feels so different, kind of lesser quality.

But it's Lost, so I still love it

Quote Originally Posted by MM0602 View Post
    To me, post-316 season 5 feels like they started slacking off a bit. The writing is still good for the most part (at least to me), but there are so many bloopers/errors that got left in. And I can't help but feeling like they didn't try to make the flashback scenes as good as in previous seasons, set-wise, extras-wise, etc. It feels so different, kind of lesser quality.

But it's Lost, so I still love it
    Maybe in a few years they'll give Lost the George Lucas "special edition" treatment with gratuitous floating robots and farting creatures.

I think part of my dissatisfaction with this season also is that there are so few of the small "unimportant" character moments (ironic, since this is what Darlton say drives the show), probably because there is so much ground to cover and it is all so complicated. One of the joys of the rewatch for us has been to see all those little charming, funny, or moving bits that perhaps weren't fully appreciated during the first viewing, when the focus was more on "what's going to happen next?' or "what did I just see?!"

So....now that we're getting near the end, I'm trying to figure out why Ben bothered having Sayid kill all those Widmore agents (or what he was told were Widmore agents) since Ben never seems to have made any kind of an "endgame" attempt at destroying Widmore or permanently keeping him off the island (or coming up with some kind of long-con loophole to get someone else to kill Widmore). Unless something significant changes the only thing I can think of was that he was pulling a sort of Eloise Hawking in terms of how she raised Daniel and sent him back to the island to get killed. Maybe Ben knew that Sayid had to shoot young Ben in the past and the only way to make that happen was through this manipulation, to hurt Sayid emotionally and make Sayid hate him. Any thoughts? Or do we think we'll still see Ben pull something out of the bag in one of these last episodes? I've pretty much lost all hope that we're ever going to see master-genius "I've always got a plan" Ben again.
    "I don't have to prove anything to you, Richard. You either come with me or you can keep trying to blow stuff up. Your call, dude."

what agreat episode

sayid was as much his darkside as not, though, wasnt he?

Default Nice post

Very amusing message

Default ghd styler Nothing is changing for them wigs

There are many locations right on the web that can provide you with the best of the best for much less. Nowotny said there were also "other arguments" and that he knew of no discussions on the issue within the ECB. Foowing ae some tips which wod hep yo to identify the athentic shoe:Get acqainted with shoe seasons, designes and styesOne bddy boke the sienceThe biggest inspiation fo was fom the sneaked visits to see the showgis at nightbs Hoywood ceebities has ty show its chams towads wod When it comes on the ea anima eathe of yo shoes, sat stains maybe can damage yo shoes pemanenty. This includes making sure the door opens and closes correctly - and locks, too! The entrepreneur can rarely afford large scale advertising and PR it is not always relevant for their business.
    Applicants of duty/GST exemption - A applying for industrial duty exemption and other duty exemption or GST relief on goods other than used al and household . If you haven't yet obtained your high school diploma, however, it's time to look into getting a GED certification. It makes your X's and O's pretty good. Jaqen then shape-shifts right before our eyes into a completely different person! Some are mixes of Rapid Fire and Short Bursts.
    * The evolution of a cover-your-tail culture. I think the ocean vent are more active, the CO2 seems to be rising faster than they can account for because of man, ocean outgassing the evident culprit. You need to think about what to attract and how to achieve the prosperity you want - then take action. The online acquisition of scrubs will contain the designs the code records the prototype available. Generally, experienced an increase in year-over-year net revenues and gross margins, but also a disproportionate increase in year-over-year operating expenses, primarily from selling, general, and administrative expenses.
    Extras:The extras for the opening volume to the series are pretty light with a textless opening included as well as several minutes worth of outtakes. The Law of ThermodynamicsThe only scientifically proven for losing weight involves burning more calories than are taken in. The setting of US short-term Interest rates is a tool that the Fed has always employed but now it was used not only for US but for Global Events as well, though never publicly stated as such. Of course, the seller can't take it back or decide to charge you more or for any other reason either. Lay a club near to the edge of the green, or you can use the fringe of the green itself, if it is clear cut.
    You have to completely take this off before anything else. Daniel Yeomans, acting on behalf of Charter One and up to 46 banks who have lent money to the , told the Grand Rapids Press that the owners of the enjoyed lavish lifestyles that included leased luxury vehicles, original paintings and plush furniture. Ask for your trusted hairstylist's professional opinion, look at magazines or surf online to get ideas for your new hairdo. isn't going to take 6 months to get your no-fee back. There are a host of effective home treatments for gas pain, and the best thing is that they don't cost a lot.
    In other words, once you identify the actions you need to take, you keep doing the same thing over and over until you reach your goal. And calls can accommodate as many as 200 participants. Its goals are to build muscle and stimulate the metabolism. Should we call them netbooks, "notbooks," smartbooks, ultra-mobile PCs or something else? Microfiber can be finding a large amount of makes use of inside the furnishings business.

wigs Home:http://www.barbagallos.com/ChromeHeartsBracelets.html

Another key skill that is important in making article <strong>nike shoes nz</strong>ing successful is headline writing skills. This luxury Collection is designed to rock your living space with trendy, beautiful designs and modular functionality. Be a ridiculous dreamer for the rest of your life. Lawn edgers are sold in various types from spade shaped implements to those that look like saw blades on wheels. This patica match, made nappa eathe that's of the extemey incedibe good qaity!
    Dog nail trimmers are designed to prevent this by leaving a clean cut that does not crush the nail meat. Fashionistas who are ready to watch WAG performances have been bored by Victoria Beckham weird killer heels and uninspired Hermes Birkin bags so they give warm applause to refreshing Nicole Scherzinger and her lovely Louis Vuitton Epi Alma bag. Awareness can be suggested with the Web site traffic and traffic to other branded components. Have your questions in a <strong>nike shoes online</strong> and take notes on what the person is talking about. Rationalize that you can't be sure she did everything "right", whine about how poor you are, how broke because but then fly to a conference, stay in a hotel, hold hands in a circle of midwives and sing about the sisterhood.
    Warmer temperatures also means more evaporation increasing the concentration of water vapor in the atmosphere, another influencing factor that has increased the greenhouse effect over the oceans by 4% over the past 35 years. More importantly I had slept on my side, okay I had woken in the night, but the big difference was for the first time in a long time I felt rested, not worse. If you have a large volume of material to store, you can select compression settings, which will minimize the size of your documents and will enable you to store more information. And given how expensive these shoes can be, the average girl might be able to only have one pair. Regardless of the situation (whether it be work, a school assignment, or even cleaning your house), start thinking more in terms of a continuum.
    When this happens, you have to check with the Uverse box of your AT set or DVR. Alan is a builder who has a six- year-old daughter. Most of the website designing programs that you will use will also have options for you for the hosting of the website. Louis is the dog tortured by Daniels. Furthermore, it is also able to provide an account of the monthly income summary and the expenditures with respect to the total outstanding balances.
    Check out the video of these Olympic Athletes powered by Shaklee! As of September 5th, 2013, these instructions are nolonger valid. However, couples should not wait for Valentine's Day to show their love to each other. Massive amounts of this rain<strong>cheap nike shoes</strong> can carry contaminates to clean <strong>nike store</strong> supplies, create excessive mud and sometimes even damage buildings and infrastructure. Why and when should a <strong>nike free run</strong> really outsource?

+ Reply to Thread