+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Boards are Not Safe Anymore

Inside The Four Toed Statue with my roomate, Jacob

Having been a regular on both the Spoiler forum and the MF since the hiatus started, I've seen nothing yet that has been passed off as a theory. However, I have to admit that I do feel more confident about some of my theories after reading spoilers.

Thanks to jska108 for the signature.

Yes, but the spoiler policy is clear. They shouldn't have to stay off the internet, because the MF is supposed to be a spoiler free zone.

EDIT: This is directed at ASAP17

I've seen the occasional spoiler posted here as theory, but there's not much to be done, apart from reporting it to a mod. I mean, if you go into the thread and cause a big stink, all you're going to accomplish is to prove to everyone that it is indeed a spoiler, leaving all and sundry well and truly spoiled.

At least a spoiler passed off as theory still allows you the excitement of not knowing what's going to happen until it happens.
    Last edited by New Otherton; 01-12-2010 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
    I'm not putting information about movies that are four years old and unrelated to LOST in spoiler tags.
    I was suggesting that Kaosium was kidding about there not being spoilers for that film.

Even though I'm also mad that I read that this morning. I was like, "Damn! What are the odds of being spoiled on a movie that's four years old and I've never seen!"

I shake your bunny, Bladadder! Grr!

^^ Wow that sounded so wrong. LOL

Please feel free to read my blog about me getting LOST in Hawaii.

I live by the rules, look through my posting history. It doesn't mean I have to like them when it appears to me they're becoming downright psychotic.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_linus View Post
    Yes, but the spoiler policy is clear. They shouldn't have to stay off the internet, because the MF is supposed to be a spoiler free zone.

EDIT: This is directed at ASAP17
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by J Cole
    Paint a picture and show the deaf what it's like to listen and speak the words and tell a blind man what he missin

MilesSmiles got banned for posting spoilers in the MF? I must have been away for a few days when that happened. Kind of surprised by that, alwyas seemed like a stand up chap.

I don't see why anyone is upset about not being able to post spoilers in the MF, considering Lostpedia has an entire subforum where you can post spoilers, and discuss them, until your heart's content.

guys supposed to and what happens are two different things... you stay on this forum long enough, someone is gonna do something stupid and people will see it... I'll make an analogy... just because my gf uses the pill and I use a condom, that doesn't mean they are 100% effective even though its insanely close... just because there is a spoiler policy doesn't mean the mods can catch every post seconds after they happen, so in conclusion... your best chance at abstinence, i mean a spoiler free S6 is to avoid the forums until its conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by steph4136 View Post
    ^^ Wow that sounded so wrong. LOL
    I couldn't think of anything that didn't.

"I turn your donkey wheel!"

"I gas your father!"

There's really nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobsLather View Post
    I couldn't think of anything that didn't.

"I turn your donkey wheel!"

"I gas your father!"
    There's really nothing else.
    That one is far more vicious, but far less homoerotic than "I shake your bunny!".

+ Reply to Thread