+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: 03x19 - "The Brig"

i'm starting to think that the island is hell. like hell on earth sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cooper View Post
    i'm starting to think that the island is hell. like hell on earth sort of thing.
    All 3 levels of the Christian afterlife have been put forward as theories for what the Island is and all 3, I believe, have been refuted by the producers.

So at the end of the episode, what was the thing that Juliet wanted to tell kate but Jack said not to?

About the assault that's coming up from the Others. The beach raid and how they are going to stop it.

Default I need help with my new Rogers texting and email, using a Samsung "SGH-A256

I came across your site, i think your blog is interesting, keep us posting.
    Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this.
    I was surprised Madonna requesting fans to offer ideas or decide on her upcoming tracksI definetely some a lot of commets from her great great fan, I'm a new fan so beside herchart-topping singles. I think there a quite number of best unreleased track that sheshould consider as shown here;
    These are great tips, but as someone that works in internet marketing I'd like to expand on your first point. "Learn from your own blog" is extremely valuable advice, and not enough people do it, but I'd expand it to "look at your website analytics!" Not just retweets and comments, but use Google Analytics or some other analytics package (free should be fine) to look at more data. If you write a blog post, how long do people spend on the page? What's the bounce rate? Bounce should indicate how catchy your headline/title and any images are, because those are the items that hook people. Time on page should indicate how interesting your post was - go ahead and time yourself reading it, then look at the average time on page to determine how many people are reading the whole thing. And then see where your traffic went - if it's to another of your blog posts, you've got them hooked. If it's to Google, they lost interest and decided to find something better. This can be applied to every page in your site, not just blog posts.

Their colours are available in strong black, yellow or chocolate.
    Pursuing a course within the similar helps you explore more various set of capabilities you've got.
    It is actually commonly used all-around concrete, cement blocks, cement and bricks straight.

gc watches 45003g1

A stiff, demanding brush is good for horses with big, fluffy watches and in addition for discovering off stubborn mud and dirt.
    We consume anything had been allergic to and we have a reaction.

May 15th, 2010 at 4:49 pm JulieI graduate in Decemeber (my degree is 4.5 years) and I'm terrified style wise. I haven't been stocking on corporate clothing or formal looking shoes. My wardrobe is still full of jeans and t-shirts or too fashion forward clothes for an office.As for job wise, I think that if I don't land my dream job then I'm going to go all out and start my freelance web development business. That is what I really want to do.
    I have BuddyPress 1.2.9. I didn't find where to get the latest beta?
    TO D who wrote on October 27 about her daughter with bipolar disorder. I had a pschiatrist diagnose my daughter who is 15 with bi-polar and on reflection living with her and talking to other parents I think bi-polar behaviour might in fact be an intrinsic part of being a teenager and they cAN grow out of it. what has really helped my daughter are a few simple things:1. giving her responsiblity, eg baby sitting job where she feels a "sense of control" she loves it the kids love her (and parents too)2. finding something that she loves to do a passion but she has to find it herself - you can sow the seeds very subtly - but she has to believe it is all her idea3. listening carefully but taking a lot of what she says with a pinch of salt, eg, listen and show you really care but some of the stuff teenagers say mean in fact nothing at all, the language they use seems really strong but it means nothing to them in their culture.4. when they pull a stunt of running away or rattling pill bottles, follow them and be there until they give up the idea- this is very hard to do, draining your energy- it is actually more (to me) a call for your attention and asking for your love than a real attempt to hurt themselves5. yoga is great and it is getting really popular for teenagers so it has a cool factor for teenage girls,6. any kind of exercise whatsoever but it has to be self driven self chosen not told to do'7. teenagers love texting and sending emails / texting your teenager is actually great they seem to really read them and respond, I often get " i Love you mom," via email than spoken.
    There are certainly a whole lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a nice level to carry up. I provide the ideas above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important factor shall be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, however I am certain that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each girls and boys feel the affect of just a moment's pleasure, for the rest of their lives.
    Thanks for this post. I definitely agree with what you are saying. I have been talking about this subject a lot lately with my father so hopefully this will get him to see my point of view. Fingers crossed!

+ Reply to Thread