Closed Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: 6x03 "What Kate Does" In-Show Discussion and Chat

NEWB to this forum!

Instead of reading all these pages can anyone tell me what there theory is of what is in Siyeed?

I am assuming this "Darkness" in him and Claire has to do with the color of the water and is a protector to the island.

Sayid screamed like a little girl while being tortured. Obviously he is not himself anymore, that's why he didn't really 'pass the test', and he was diagnosed as 'claimed'.

An ex-torturer like himself would have known better. He would also have known how in many cases torturers start harming first and asking later, in order to make a statement and let the torturee know they mean business. This is likely to be done to a person who has tortured before or who's supposed to be unlikely to break.

Quote Originally Posted by voltheir View Post
    Really? I must have missed where they 'answered' that.

People have been suspecting it since Season 4. The fact that Claire has "the darkness" isn't any more of an answer on Christian's whereabouts/role (in either timeline) than the information we already had prior to this episode.
    By telling us that Claire has been claimed is an indirect answer to Christian's status. If you didn't catch that, than you get bigger problems with reading clues my friend. Christian at this moment in time cannot be found because MiB is occupied with being Locke. He might be a smoke monster but he is certainly not omnipresent.
    Last edited by GeorgeIsLost; 02-10-2010 at 07:05 PM. Reason: add

how is Christian suddenly the MiB all along? if he was why was he in JACOBS CABIN?! that one episode. lets ASSUME MiB can take the form of recently deceased people on the island. why suddenly can he walk/talk/move things as 'Smocke'? when as Christian, he didnt even help/physically touch Locke or Jack or anyone else.

and whats with Claires bag containing an Orca stuffed animal in 'FUTURE'/parrellel LA (im surprised no one thought that this point might be a future universe seeing as thats how the other seasons were shown)? i was thinking polar bear or shark would be more suiting. might mean somthing later.
    Last edited by Arzt go BOOM; 02-10-2010 at 07:36 PM. Reason: read previous entry

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Smith View Post
    I'm not sure I am a fan of this "in-show" discussion thread! I went through about 12 or so forum pages (hundreds of posts) to finally get to some "real" discussion about the show. It was like sifting through an instant chat log - painful and very little value after the fact. I'm sure it was fun for those who were watching the show and posting, but can't we do that on an IRC channel, MSN, AIM or something. OR can we have a non-in-show thread too so I don't have to fast-forward through this long ass thread to find some real discussion? Sorry to be a complianer here (I'm ussualy not), I just want my 1/2 hour back I just wasted. Anyone else a fan?
    I'm not a big fan of it either, takes waaay to long to sift through

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Smith View Post
    I'm not sure I am a fan of this "in-show" discussion thread! I went through about 12 or so forum pages (hundreds of posts) to finally get to some "real" discussion about the show. It was like sifting through an instant chat log - painful and very little value after the fact. I'm sure it was fun for those who were watching the show and posting, but can't we do that on an IRC channel, MSN, AIM or something. OR can we have a non-in-show thread too so I don't have to fast-forward through this long ass thread to find some real discussion? Sorry to be a complianer here (I'm ussualy not), I just want my 1/2 hour back I just wasted. Anyone else a fan?
    Perhaps if you had started with the first post of the thread you would have recognized that this thread is onl intended for instinct reactions and you would have looked at the 6x03 "What Kate Does" (Questions, Theories, Discussion) Thread for more "substantial" conversation.

My awesome sig was made by Kittylili

Photobucket sucks
    [I am Kitty's sugar daddy My Mantra is Ji Ya]

Closed Thread