+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x03 "What Kate Does" (Questions, Theories, Discussion) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ever Adrift View Post
    Overall, I have to say I thought this episode was rather mediocre. However, the final four or so minutes was awesome; so glad to finally see Claire on-island again.
    i agree wasnt one of the best episodes kinda disapointed.

The episode was good, reminds me of A Season 4-ish episode. The last 10 minutes were incredible, and the promo for next week looks amazing!! Thank God I have a long weekend, it'll make Tuesday come faster!!

And Claire is bad now? I was wrong about her being in the Temple, but Kaye she was in the Temple, and was forced to leave? I was glad we saw her again, and I really can't wait to find out what the he'll happened.

I'm now on twitter! Follow me @pirateguy815

Soooooo

Claire and Sayid have the sickness, whatever that is (time to talk about that for the next week). Claire is Rousseau #2.

Ethan left the Island before it sank into the sea and now works in a hospital.

Kate was kind of a bitch.

Aldo was kind of an asshole.

Sayid saying "WHYYYY" was kind of sad.

No Richard, Flocke, Ben, or Jacob = :\

What the hell's up with Claire?
    DHC

sig by Dom

Yeah, I agree that the episode could've been better but hell Ethan, Claire and Aldo are all back... Well Aldo isn't anymore lol.

I personally thought it was alright, it had a few good scenes. The Sayid scene wasn't as intense as I thought it'd be but the Dock scene was epic and the guy at the Car Garage made me lol.

Alright, so if we MIB is/was Flocke & Christian when he appeared in the cabin. It leaves me wondering who it was that Locke heard say, "Help me" in the cabin that time. Any thoughts on that?

I feel like there were echoes of Rousseau throughout this episode. When Sayid was electrocuted it made me think of the way she did that to him way back in the beginning. Then Justin mentioned her & the traps. The infection talk. I was almost expecting to see her in ALT. Because, her team never would have crashed on the island if there were no numbers right?

On the Satellite of Love, watching bad movies

So if Claire was all Rousseau, and Claire was infected, was Rousseau infected and we just didn't know it? And can the infection spread, or can only Smokey infect you?

See the Invisibul Dinasaur and join the DHC. Resistance is Futile.

"No, I am not a zombie."

Quote Originally Posted by m8o View Post
    Ok, let me get this in early...

Notice Dogan didn't care if Kate or Jin left.

So far we know James, Jack and who else definitely need to be protected? I don't think Kate or Jin are one of the selected. But those two are definitely important to the end of this story.

So who else?
    No, Kate assured Dogen she could bring Sawyer back. Remember how she said she could be very persuasive? I think Dogen trusted Kate because he doesn't know anything about her. And Jin went to help Kate. I think Dogen totally expected them to come back.

At least that was my take on the scene.
    Want to have some more fun?

Thank you, LC, for the banners!

We're on Facebook and we have a Wiki!

+ Reply to Thread