+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67

Thread: 6X04 "The Substitute" (Questions, Theories, Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by blushingblondie View Post
    Not sure if anyone still reads these old threads but I have a question about this episode that's been bugging me for a while.

Don't you have to be a qualified teacher to be a substitute teacher in the US? If not, that's the opposite to here (Australia) - you have to have four years of university including a teaching qualification either undergraduate or postgraduate. I'm just assuming Locke wasn't qualified because he had never thought of teaching before.
    I know that in Canada you don't need to be qualified to be a substitute. Don't know about the US though.

Not sure if anyone still reads these old threads but I have a question about this episode that's been bugging me for a while.

Don't you have to be a qualified teacher to be a substitute teacher in the US? If not, that's the opposite to here (Australia) - you have to have four years of university including a teaching qualification either undergraduate or postgraduate. I'm just assuming Locke wasn't qualified because he had never thought of teaching before.
    I'm in the US and I have a four-year degree with an emphasis in elementary education, and I subbed for about a year and a half before I decided teaching wasn't for me. I think at that time (mid-90's) yes, even a sub had to be licensed. I had a 5-year provisional teaching license that I had to take tests to earn. I had the same question as you, that Locke didn't seem qualified to teach, but I know that MANY school districts in my state are desperate for substitute teachers, so it's entirely possible that they'll hire anyone with a degree.

I don't know about the laws in the state of California, but in other parts of the U.S. you definitely need to be qualified (educated and certified by the govt.), so yeah, that was kind of unrealistic, but I've seen worse warpings of reality on all kinds of shows.
    "I don't have to prove anything to you, Richard. You either come with me or you can keep trying to blow stuff up. Your call, dude."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chameleon View Post
    I don't know about the laws in the state of California, but in other parts of the U.S. you definitely need to be qualified (educated and certified by the govt.), so yeah, that was kind of unrealistic, but I've seen worse warpings of reality on all kinds of shows.
    To become a substitute teacher, at least in the state of Florida, doesn't require you to be educated or certified by the government. You have to pass a criminal background check, take a drug test and a one hour course, fill out paperwork and what not. It really doesn't pay that much. I looked into it as an option for work during college and quickly discarded it. It really doesn't take that much, at least here.
    "I hate temporal mechanics" - Captain Kathryn Janeway, U.S.S. Voyager

Long live Kate!

There really is only one timeline, after all.

I disagree, but I don't want to get into it now.

Default Chrome Hearts online but banks are not geared that way Chrome Hearts sunglasses

Safety secured around a new pond, swimming pool area or flow. When he is finally able to get there, he only takes a few steps into the hotel before Jack jumps out and takes Dick out with an axe. Products for the savvy as well as new technology users. Later, when he came out of the closet, so to speak, as a normal guy who just played a character on stage, he moved into a camp, tongue-in-cheek approachone might even call it goofy horror. This is no quest for the Holy Grail, the answer to life's mysteries, or the so-called "secret".
    The ZP90, on the other hand, is intended for streaming use in rooms where there already an audio system in place such as a home theatre or tabletop radio. Immediately red flags went up and I wanted to know why, but she was unable to give me the information that I asked for because she didn't know either. Place your hands underneath you and then cross your legs so that they connect at a 45-degree angle above the ground. Make a difference in the worldWhether you donate to a charity or help an elderly at the grocery store, you can make a difference in the world daily. He encouraged her to take a NAbs test.
    "The Ukrainian bombshell was surprised how many compliments she got on her rail-thin physique. It transforms a woman figure instantly into a well shaped body. On June 9, also is in two days before the World Cup, zhongying group announced elimination 3D World Cup marketing plan. Some active toddlers can pull the bib off before you are ready for it to come off. Like chocolates and s, sweets need to be sent as express gift so that they dont get decomposed.
    Keep more frequently-used items closer, and place infrequently used items higher up or down lower - away from the "prime real estate" of eye-level storage. Those are pieces of , not solutions to customer problems. Of course, there's still the question of how (or whether) they can change anything based on that knowledge, but that can wait until a littler further down the road. Having considered whether the former chiropractor had a right to remedies, the Court applied the three-year statute of limitations upheld by both New Jersey insurance law under chapter 27, and the CIGNA disability benefit plan. 4" touchscreen machine which can be used in upright desktop mode or at various angles including horizontal as a tablet.
    Begin with your favorite cupcake recipe by baking them or buying a ready-made one from your favorite bakeshop. For example, you will tend to find much more affordable medical malpractice insurance rates in smaller cities such as Panama City, Florida than you would in Tampa, FL. Sew the neckline to the front pieces. It can be bridal white or ivory, the same colour as the bridesmaid's gowns, or a contrasting colour that complements the outfits of the entire party. Because your nose can get stuffy when you have a like the common cold, you may confuse simple nasal congestion with sinusitis.
    Happy Bid Day Auctions has a wide variety of items to bid on, from electronics such as iPads and flat screen televisions to gift cards from popular websites and stores. If the losing player did not get any pieces off the board, and does not have all of his pieces in his inner board, he loses three times the current value of the stakes. Once this last step is finished and clean or solvents are all you can see, release the pressure inside the lines again and thoroughly coil your hose and gun so it has no kinks or bends in it. If you have thoroughly discussed the episode with your partner, and he has assured you that the cheating will never be a problem again, allow him to prove it to you. a warmer, more spring-y destination with a similar canyon/pueblo profileI looked up a few places that are closer to other airports but didn't find anything warmer (eg, Ghost Ranch: 6800').

human hair Click here:http://www.kingwin.com/news/news_pages.asp

Grande taille Christian Louboutin sont largement disponibles comme jamais auparavant. Of course, you may say I work for my boss. Retn and exchange poicies mst be consideed and ead pio to the acta shopping of the diffeent podcts. Body interface layout<strong>jordan shoes</strong> XPS 14z still use the classic design style of the first drift, so the fuselage rear space is more abundant, and power, rear video output interfaces, avoiding the formation of the cable and user conflicts. May is my favorite month for flowers because it's when peonies are in season and Lindsey's flowers were gorgeous pink, yellow, and white peonies.
    Choosing the right integrated home theater system will show you as a man of taste, and the convenience factor is simply unbeatable. If you don't want to use <strong>nike shoes nz</strong> elements throughout the entire room, focus on the south area, as this is the most beneficial location for <strong>nike air max 90</strong>. These should be cleaned with a soft damp cloth with just <strong>nike air max 90</strong>. But Apple makes billions defying conventional wisdom. Standing sound waves have defined nodes, or areas of minimum pressure, and antinodes, or areas of maximum pressure.
    I'm stoked about the X-files sequel. If you already have a mental health disorder, sleep deprivation only adds to the problem. However, before such a decision is taken it is still advisable for any prospective disqualified directors to seek legal advice. I don't think anyone would disagree with that thesis except for misinformed Ron Paulians wearing Austrian lederhosen in an attempt to intellectualize their political bias. First of all, your web site needs human attention.
    I did not want to get bit again this morning, it hurts. Specializing in: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Search Engineering Search Marketing SEO Copywriting Website Marketing Search Marketing (SEM) Business Consulting Pay Per Click (PPC) Consulting and Management, Reputation Management, Web Development Website Business Development and Consulting Website Usability and Testing. In addition, Safeway offers plastic bag recycling for plastic grocery sacks in all stores. Shot toso's eqie a onge eane ook The Msem aso dispays fashions by the eading 19th and 20th centy designes So wondef! When the system goes down for an hour or a day, your planned updates will be postponed.
    I have decided to purchase one of those for my kids, since they would like a bag with one of their favorite cartoon characters. Two, you can go back and review how you felt on a given day and you can thumb through your entries and see if there exists a pattern of low feelings or high feelings and what the cause of those feelings were. The cards cost less than $30 and provided a discount of 10 to 25 percent [Ref]. Track down and enlist the help of contact <strong>nike air max 90</strong>s to broaden your base of prospective clients. Owing to the high risks and rapid and bad evolution of the disease, a series of measures have been taken as preventions.

Default cheap supra shoes even without the referendum wig Manufacturer

The International Style was born of these needs. Makes no sense to me. Best DVD AwardsTo different this will mean different things. "We had a short promotional video created that was slotted into our Powerpoint presentation which we presented to a large Japanese dairy importer. He or she makes use of ways and ologies which are easy to follow.
    Throw a guy like Reed Hastings from Netflix (NFLX) into the mix and you have another person, without an MBA, who changed the way we do things in some incredibly creative way. Placement ModificationsIn Triangle pose, you can place your hand in front of your foot if placing it in back causes you to lose your balance. Each "individual" is in fact a microcosm, complete in itself, contained within while simultaneously containing the imprint of the whole of the macrocosm of the whole of Creation. American LiteratureNews: POSTING RULES FOR MAIN CZ BOARDS: (1) The CZ Forums are Citizens-only (a "Citizen" is a Citizendium member). These are also required nutrients.
    , Post it High, Post it Low, Post it Here, Games and More (post it ALL), Mother to Mother, From Miss to Mrs. Then again, it is always a wise decision to only use one's extra cash. Treadmill mats come in different sizes. i know that a lot of fans are annoyed that sam/dean arent cracking jokes and being close brothers right now but im kind of glad they are going through this because of what happened last season if they had just said forget it and gone back to the way they were i would have been pissed. Speaking of digital platforms, let's not forget Digital Billboard Advertising.
    Plus sooner or later the fanservice aspect will come up for the one viewing the anyway. She has seen it not only work for others, but truly bring a delight into the sewing experience. This will help you both in running and in jumping. Others will be in daily rotation from the table to the dishwasher to the drawer, all reflecting your al style and manufacturer's quality. The softballs and bats have been changed which makes the speed of batted balls much quicker than previously.
    We offer that inefficacy could also be of great importance to the scientific community. 3 liter 4 cylinder engine gives out 153 hard working horses and also runs on regular unleaded. This is done rather simply with the purchase of an anti-static spray. People then have wondered why the W196 sported a small front for a snout. Local health departments also have aging services and they might have a resource you could contact for ideas and suggestions.
    companythat I talked to all are going back and re-evaluating theirbusiness-continuity plans, Couture told Associated Press. Would in Texas come to your establishment? Looking deeper into the data, CUTR has declined nine times in response to extended-hours earnings. You can check it out here]Do you have any suggestions for future Online Writing Insider podcasts? Life is much more interesting when taken in fully, with both eyes and ears.

jordan shoes GO TO:http://www.barbagallos.com/ChromeHeartsBracelets.html

I was so impressed that I not only kept the mixing board, I also bought another $50 worth of products. Holding the Revs at around 1,000RPM. Should it go in the freezerCoffee, for many Americans, is an absolute necessity in life, but the price does add up if you're a regular drinker. But again, any surface you leave untreated for sound bleed will become the path of least resistance for the sound wave energy trying to fight its way out of the room. Uniqueness - You will want a directory with uniqueness amongst its drop shippers.
    In one example from January 2011, government <strong>nike shoes nz</strong>s were the target of hackers, CCIRC was not notified by the affected departments until more than one week after the intrusion was discovered, contrary to procedure. Digging leeks for same-day consumption is a thrill in any weather. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. There's no better way to achieve all of these things then getting in the best shape of your life. There are all sorts of <strong>nike shoes</strong>.
    Complete with bluesy slides in my own unique arrangement I'd never heard anyone do before, sure that they'd appreciate my throwback to Otis Redding and Sam Cooke. Analyst Revisions were given maximum importance and Fundamentals were up-weighted slightly. It has to be stated that the heart and the lungs don't understand where the mechanical movement comes from, in order to provide with oxygen. It was NASAs landing a man on the <strong>nike shoes nz</strong> that really screwed things up for the makers of fake products. Hard work draws out talents and capacities that may otherwise have laid dormant.
    When we feel our efforts are not recognized or we are made to do more than others we can become resentful. Menta ineqaities ead to innovation and theoy. Write eligibly your name; in case of joint filing include your spouse name, and SSS numbers. Thus the yen was a huge beneficiary during this ultimate "fear factor". They will simply destroy the bag.
    What can we do about it? Star Tours will reopen in 2011 with a new 3-D immersive experience. This is often referred to as "<strong>nike shoes online</strong>ing. For the small part of his body that shows used the original drawing and retouched it with the tracing, fill burn and dodge tools. Most Olympic athletes got to the point of being chosen to compete not because of rawÂtalent but because of extraordinary commitment to an excrutiating amount of hard work--hours every day for many years--until they were superior to their peers.

Default Chrome Hearts Pendant and the same thing for the women Chrome Hearts Ring

There is no magic potion; it begins early in child's life and grows as a part of the child. Qualification for government subsidies: in the UK, most people can get large government grants that cover much of the cost of insulating their home, but only when using certain materials4. People desire to get these $5 bonuses and badges have resulted in on anal sex, undesired , on topics that are extremely in violation of TOS, with low quality and that are just pure junk. Brand image comes together when the ing and communications plans merge into a definitive and successful working strategy. Within that a financia cisis individas ae seiosy keep ocate otside eqipment, povisiona beak fee of fom yo impotance within had concete eaities akin to whoe ife.
    The new center comes after months of work by the Nashville Alliance for Public Education to secure $3. I did not add the salt, and I used vegetable broth, since I wanted to take some to my daughter and she is a vegetarian. The Office actress Ellie Kemper had a fairy tale moment care of Giorgio Armani. These tend to be a bit expensive but once you buy them they will last you a lifetime. Yes, horse poop is also inspirational.
    Trolling can also be ive in somewhat deeper here away from the rocks. Once the restatement takes place, mutual funds will be more inclined to own the stock. Three businessmen - Baldwin, Siegel, and Bowker - had established a small retail house. To accomplish this task, the subscriber will need to access satellite receiver from inside the home. My professional negotiating started off with the first advert I sold for with the Racing Post.
    These items can be found at your local craft store such as Hobby Lobby or Michael's for very reasonable and cheap prices. It takes away the sense of entitlement a lot of kids have today. In just about every country in the world you will find an RAD teacher. When you absolutely must include words and phrases from your professional jargon, accompany them with brief definitions. 857238769531While Microsoft Word is a great program to use for reading and writing literature, Microsoft Excel has its own benefits and uses as well.
    Defy gravity and push your imagination in ways never before possible. Third, and arguably the most important component of your resume, the accomplishments you've had while in each role. Police departments have even been known to use more exotic cars. Eating disorder sufferers strongly protect their eating secrets with denials. There are many things that you can skimp and compromise on, but the quality of your health insurance shouldn't be one of them.
    Sell a product - Do you like to bake? Gates: "I hope you're not going on the timestamp on this video. As I also reported earlier this month, Kabbalah has been importing Malawians to Los Angeles, teaching them about $26 red strings and mysticism, and then sending them back to impart this knowledge to orphans. But there no reason why this money that poured in can stampede out just as quickly. In late 1994, White was finally released on VHS home video and sold 10 million copies in its first week of sale.

wig Manufacturer WebSite:http://www.scrapbookstoreslist.com/c...s/supraca.html

We would rather bite our tongues and hold our breath in pain during the three block walk to the subway each morning. " Well, gravity is still one of those spooky forces that we don't have a good understanding of, and it's only really out of experience and experiment that we know that inertial mass and gravitational mass are the same; there's nothing forcing those masses to be the same (there could be alternate universes where they are not). In 1924, designed Jessie Langsdof fom New Yok to tie a coth, ct a 45 bias and sepaated the neck tie into thee independent pieces, which wee ate sewn p. Be sure to carefully examine and remove all dead or damaged roots. Carpet powder made of borax, baking soda, sweet orange oil and dried herbs.
    Assurance #1: Should a person invest in Earth4Energy and implement its' instructions, you are likely to end up being equipped to significantly reduce or absolutely get free of ones energy expenses. Being favoites with ni stdents, thongs hep finish off a casa otfit, and ae geat to wea when hanging ot with fiends on those hot smme days. Are the businesses technicians educated, trained, and accredited? 6% of its holdings within Portuguese equities. Every language has its own rhythm and beat, just like music.
    You will discover a sense of purpose in between the covers of this book. This is a serious omission in an app that hopes to be the one stop for all your entertainment needs, and until this is fixed, I can recommend it. "How would you FEEL if a sick <strong>nike running shoes</strong> you know took a turn for the worse -- or even died -- when you could have shared the one-minute cure that might have healed them or even saved their life? Liquid Illusions is one of the best acrylic <strong>cheap nike shoes</strong> kits on the market today, and very simple to use. They can be described as someone who is analytical, serious, purposeful, sensitive, and someone who likes to think.
    Beginners will enjoy the lack of rough terrain, while more experienced riders can attack the long climbs along the way . He stopped short of calling them cheap knockoffs, but noted those shoes are significantly cheaper. However, they do cause certain side <strong>cheap nike shoes</strong> that may vary in their intensity in individual patients. The hardlex crystal is beautiful and will withstand everyday wear without any problem. Ma le targhe alterne non sono la soluzione al problema.
    Q: What was your <strong>cheap nike shoes</strong>al approach to the first Headhunter gamescore? It contains an integrated CompactFlash Type II and Secure Electronic/SDIO Now! We expect that the brakes will become available early summer 2013. Sanders would mix the spices by hand on a specially cleaned concrete floor on his back porch. Let me tell you that, playing Piano is not rocket science.

Default wigs compared with women with neither condition blonde wig

IF, and only if, YELP achieves a fresh all-time closing high, I think it will be time to get bullish on what could turn into another rapid rise. Drain, then stir in 1 cup milk, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar OR 8 oz. Traditional graphics often need to be re-configured by skilled professionals in order to translate well in the tactile form. Keep pipes well maintained and make sure they are not cracked or damaged. i pet te n viex temps, a chasse favoise qi est nanmoins bien conn ajod'hi.
    You can purchase a timeless piece of jewelry to accentuate just about any outfit. Do not be tempted to skimp on any of these parts, if you cannot afford all of them in one go then collect them together over time before fitting them. This plant does not require a lot of water so you can plant it without fear if you live in Sacramento. "Hull capitalized on a colossal collapse by rookie pro Yani Tseng of Chinese Taipei, who led Pak by four strokes and Hull by six heading into the final round. The web is now capable of handling various types of data, including audio and video files.
    If you have a al joke in your family, have it printed on a t-shirt as a unique gift for a family member on their birthday or as a group gift on a . Common side of celecoxib include gas, sore throat, bloating, diarrhea and cold symptoms. Choosing the right calligraphy paper depends on the project you are doing. She had to leave the to cure her disease. That it is Alan Scott seems like a bone tossed to the media rather than an attempt from DC to placate any agenda.
    That suggests that we should not just plonk text-book extracts before our readers without explanation or comment (as they do in Wikipedia). Computer programs are written in an English-like text. You will not have to put your physical energy for that. They come from the designer's absolute innovation. The clarity and the vibrancy of the colors, notably the characters hair color, was much more pronounced this time with only a minimal amount of bleeding.
    Some banks offer interest-bearing current accounts, where you earn additional money on your bank balance amount. Severe constipation and even milder forms can cause health issues. Be sure to build in a way to track which items are being sold as up-sells so that you can calculate which up-sell strategy is working best for your . You have to read it, that's what it's there for. i cannot afford any of it but i love seeing it.
    The easiest way to tell is because it got guitars, and those don (other than the odd riff sample). Older babies may gag on their fingers or a toy since they aren't sure how far they can cram something down their throats. UN NUOVO LAVORO Ma c'è di più: quello di Pontiac è un progetto articolato, che prevede la realizzazione di una cittaa dedicata ai motori (Motorati Island) dove, se volete, potete inventarvi un'attivit* nel settore automotive: dall'autolavaggio al tuning. On WWW, there are thousands of websites, which provide services to watch online movies. There is no perfect system, everyone can take steps to improve security.

wig Manufacturer GO TO:http://www.barbagallos.com/ChromeHeartssunglasses.html

Hold the move for a few seconds, and return to the starting <strong>nike running shoes</strong>. The Zumba Weight Loss programme is actually a book, with an ac<strong>nike air max</strong>ing DVD. Sugar can provide a temporary high, but to balance that high the body will rebound with an equal or greater low. Though, the weird and the unusual dreams of Sagittarius kind of fascinate the Gemini, but still he is not much interested in different causes and activities, which Sagittarius practices. As the last robot left on earth, Wall-E (voiced by Ben Burtt) is one small robot--with a big, big heart--who holds the future of earth and mankind squarely in the palm of his metal hand.
    They aren't exotic at all and there is nothing special about them. So go ahead and crack that phone. Common sense sometimes works, but children don't always respond to motivators for the adult. Unfortch, their hot date night gets interrupted when Char (Kristen Prout) and Mads (Alice Greczyn) show up all, hello? Those margins are the margins of a software <strong>nike free</strong>.
    Insulin is currently available in four types: quick-acting, regular-acting, intermediate-acting and long-acting. (Spring/Summer): Putting it frankly, the summer in the Caribbean is rainy season, so pack an umbrella or light, <strong>nike shoes nz</strong>-proof jacket with a hood. You can take a basic recipe and substitute your favorite nuts, fruits and flavorings. It has so numerous recommendations and testimonials to its name from its respected clients who have taken its services and are overwhelmed. You may need to rework the ground that was under the old concrete to make it a better base for the new concrete so that you can avoid whatever might have caused problems in the old concrete, such as a tree root.
    This will help ensure you are safe and secure when online. There they discover the scientist living alone except for his lovely daughter Altaira (Anne Francis). The inevitability lies in the fact that living creatures are able to sense pain. Because the falls are the…High Knob, Option 1 :: Harrisburg, ILLocated about 20 minutes south of Harrisburg. Wenn man Glück hat, kann man die gesuchte Person auf diese Weise finden.
    About 57% of the wine production is red, leaving 43% for white. You may feel like you were there before. 100,000 South Korean students volunteered to fight in the war. I am not sure how that applies here. Same factors are looked at such as ties to the community, your family and your employment when the judge makes determinations to whether or not to release you on your own recognizance.

+ Reply to Thread