+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Locke stunt scene I saw in HI

Default Locke stunt scene I saw in HI

I have no idea what episode this was shot for, either 12 or 13, which is what some of the guys on set told us when we asked. They couldn’t quite remember as they tend to overlap shooting episodes.

Anyway, you can see the silver car, maybe a BMW. Locke is in his wheelchair (so we know it’s an alt reality scene), and someone hits him, he goes flying over the windshield and rolls over the back. These pictures are of Terry O’Quinn lying on the ground, getting close up shots of his face.

It took place at a school (August Ahren’s elementary school), and I heard that scenes were shot in the school too. Not confirmed, but I also heard that it was maybe Desmond driving, from the car that hit Locke. I was only able to get a couple of decent shots, we were far enough away that it was difficult to get pictures, especially with the producer right there.

Funny that his stunt double was wearing a light blue shirt, but when TOQ came in, he was wearing a dark blue. Good thing someone noticed and TOQ changed! You can imagine how us rabid fans would have reacted to that.

This is why I think it could possibly be Desmond too, after we watched the shooting, we found their ‘base camp’, where all the actor trailers are and food tent and stuff like that. Not only did I see TOQ walking around, but Desmond leaving his trailer to go into makeup.

And because they're fun, a couple pics of TOQ walking around the trailers.

I saw Jorge Garcia leave a trailer too, but didn't get a picture.

Please feel free to read my blog about me getting LOST in Hawaii.

Im sure i heard that it was Desmond driving the silver bmw.
    But he has a scene with Charlie doesnt he, where the car goes into the water...so i maybe getting it mixed up with that.

Awesome Steph, thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by ste@? View Post
    Im sure i heard that it was Desmond driving the silver bmw.
    But he has a scene with Charlie doesnt he, where the car goes into the water...so i maybe getting it mixed up with that.

Awesome Steph, thanks for sharing!
    There is a scene with Des and Charlie, at the marina. It was filmed right before I went to HI, right outside of the hotel I was staying at. I would have literally been able to stand on my balcony and look out to watch.

So yeah, I think that's why some are speculating it's Desmond that hits Locke in the parking lot.

Maybe Locke dies in the alt time as well. You know what kinda sucks is episode 12/13 and we're still doing alt timeline.

I thought we'd be done with them by now too.

I thought we were told the alt timeline would merge with the original one at least halfway through the season? eps 12 n 13 are more than half way :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Water Purple View Post
    I thought we were told the alt timeline would merge with the original one at least halfway through the season? eps 12 n 13 are more than half way :/
    I know, that's what I thought too. Does anyone have a quote where we saw this?

Actually, I thought I had read that they would merge about a third of the way through the season. The only thing I can guess is that we will KNOW what's really going on in the alt by that time. I'd be ok with that because, right now, I DON'T know what's going on, and so I find myself pretty uninterested in it.

Ok explain something: what do you mean the time lines will 'merge', and how is this achieved? I cannot for the life of me think what you guys are talking about makes any sense at all... something big happens, say an explosion, and all the sudden Sawyer on the island was a cop instead of a conman? Flocke says 'muahaha, Locke did not get pushed out a window by his conman father, he was hit by a car!' Hugo goes 'dude, Locke was fired from my box company!' Kate says 'Aaron was really not born on the island!' What are you people trying to say?! 'Merging' timelines is the worst thing I've ever heard... the alternate timeline stopping because of something, I can accept. But everything magically becoming the same reality? That makes even less sense than EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE. =)

I seriously am posing this question.
    Last edited by MilesSmiles; 02-20-2010 at 08:09 PM.
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

I think Fox did an interview where he said this, but I'm not 100% sure where it came from. Foiler maybe?

+ Reply to Thread