+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Jars in Jacob's Cabin

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyers_Stash View Post
    Wouldn't that be cloning?
    Haven't we been told the word clone would never be heard on Lost?
    They've directed us wrong before though.
    Stem cells aren't just for cloning.
    "Namaste, and goooo ruck" -Kelvin

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Did anyone else notice how Ben seemed very concerned about the glass jars filled with the red liquid (blood?) when the house was shaking. Seemed he was concerned they would smash and it was this which caused him to tell Jacob to stop.
    and what's up with the psychedelic painting of the dog. it looked like he was on fire or something. didn't look like vincent, though.

Those jars kind of reminded me of the jars that Dr. Artz had in his tent when he was talking to Nikki in 'Expose.'

-Carol
    I don't do taco night.

I think they look like hearts in embalming fluid or formaldehyde, or that stuff they put fetus's in at freak shows

With all the talk in TLE about organ transplant, the prospect that they are hearts is kind of intriguing.

Then again, maybe Jacob just loves his preserves.. marmalade, strawberry jam etc.
    We'll make great pets...

wow.. what if they are... Jars full of red stuff.

This episode has ppl goin crazy!
    My Recent Played Tracks:

Quote Originally Posted by mac_ad View Post
    I think they look like hearts in embalming fluid or formaldehyde, or that stuff they put fetus's in at freak shows

With all the talk in TLE about organ transplant, the prospect that they are hearts is kind of intriguing.

Then again, maybe Jacob just loves his preserves.. marmalade, strawberry jam etc.
    But just like Claire and Charlie, Jacob has trouble finding the peanut butter to go with the jelly! Jacob's like:

Jacob: Helppppp. . .meeeeeeee. . .mustttt. . .find. . .peanut-butterrrrrrrr. . .IF I DON'T GET SOME FREAKING PEANUT BUTTER, I'LL GO ALL PSYCHO-KILLER WITH TELEKINETIC ABILITIES ON YO ASS, JOHN LOCKE! NOW GET ME SOME FREAKING PEANUT BUTTER!

And as we know, Charlie has peanut butter. Well, Charlie WILL die in the next episode, and it will be because Jacob will kill him to get his peanut butter! Until he has it, he can't complete the construction of his sandwich!

"Goodbye Goodyfresh, sorry I made your life so miserable. *jumps through wormhole*"
    --PaperKnives

After all that disgusting stuff you have mentioned on this thread I feel like I'm gonna make everyone laugh but it seemed to me that it was honey in those jars. They looked all sticky and dirty from the outside and also the way they were sealed close reminded me of honey and honey is almost miraculous nature medicine - maybe Jacob "survives" thanks to honey
    Sawyer: Alright, enough jibber-jabber, let's roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Did anyone else notice how Ben seemed very concerned about the glass jars filled with the red liquid (blood?) when the house was shaking. Seemed he was concerned they would smash and it was this which caused him to tell Jacob to stop.
    There were 6 jars. Four with red liquid and two with a yellow liquid. The reason Ben might have been concerned about the jars breaking because the two jars behind the red jars contain glycerin. The yellow color of the substance was similar to a jar of glycerin I saw on an episode of CSI. Maybe they will tell us in one of the next episodes.(Hopefully )
    Last edited by kdizzol; 05-14-2007 at 09:27 PM.

Default lock//black smoke//jacob

I totally think Jacob is lock with long hair. and or he is the black smoke. if you listen to lock say help me at the end of the episode it sounds the same as in the cabin.

Quote Originally Posted by iTOMMY View Post
    I totally think Jacob is lock with long hair. and or he is the black smoke. if you listen to lock say help me at the end of the episode it sounds the same as in the cabin.
    It seems to me that the powder outside the cabin was put there to contain Jacob. There was some powder on the chair he was sitting on and he did not get up when he had the light shown on him. How can he be the smoke monster if he is contained?

+ Reply to Thread