+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: Red Jars in Jacob's Cabin

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyers_Stash View Post
    Wouldn't that be cloning?
    Haven't we been told the word clone would never be heard on Lost?
    They've directed us wrong before though.
    Stem cells aren't just for cloning.
    "Namaste, and goooo ruck" -Kelvin

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Did anyone else notice how Ben seemed very concerned about the glass jars filled with the red liquid (blood?) when the house was shaking. Seemed he was concerned they would smash and it was this which caused him to tell Jacob to stop.
    and what's up with the psychedelic painting of the dog. it looked like he was on fire or something. didn't look like vincent, though.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Those jars kind of reminded me of the jars that Dr. Artz had in his tent when he was talking to Nikki in 'Expose.'

    -Carol
    I don't do taco night.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada.. mountain time
    Posts
    5,181

    Default

    I think they look like hearts in embalming fluid or formaldehyde, or that stuff they put fetus's in at freak shows

    With all the talk in TLE about organ transplant, the prospect that they are hearts is kind of intriguing.

    Then again, maybe Jacob just loves his preserves.. marmalade, strawberry jam etc.
    We'll make great pets...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    *.* New York City *.*
    Posts
    515

    Default

    wow.. what if they are... Jars full of red stuff.

    This episode has ppl goin crazy!
    My Recent Played Tracks:





  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mac_ad View Post
    I think they look like hearts in embalming fluid or formaldehyde, or that stuff they put fetus's in at freak shows

    With all the talk in TLE about organ transplant, the prospect that they are hearts is kind of intriguing.

    Then again, maybe Jacob just loves his preserves.. marmalade, strawberry jam etc.
    But just like Claire and Charlie, Jacob has trouble finding the peanut butter to go with the jelly! Jacob's like:

    Jacob: Helppppp. . .meeeeeeee. . .mustttt. . .find. . .peanut-butterrrrrrrr. . .IF I DON'T GET SOME FREAKING PEANUT BUTTER, I'LL GO ALL PSYCHO-KILLER WITH TELEKINETIC ABILITIES ON YO ASS, JOHN LOCKE! NOW GET ME SOME FREAKING PEANUT BUTTER!

    And as we know, Charlie has peanut butter. Well, Charlie WILL die in the next episode, and it will be because Jacob will kill him to get his peanut butter! Until he has it, he can't complete the construction of his sandwich!




    "Goodbye Goodyfresh, sorry I made your life so miserable. *jumps through wormhole*"
    --PaperKnives

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Maršovice, Czech republic
    Posts
    169

    Default

    After all that disgusting stuff you have mentioned on this thread I feel like I'm gonna make everyone laugh but it seemed to me that it was honey in those jars. They looked all sticky and dirty from the outside and also the way they were sealed close reminded me of honey and honey is almost miraculous nature medicine - maybe Jacob "survives" thanks to honey
    Sawyer: Alright, enough jibber-jabber, let's roll.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    Did anyone else notice how Ben seemed very concerned about the glass jars filled with the red liquid (blood?) when the house was shaking. Seemed he was concerned they would smash and it was this which caused him to tell Jacob to stop.
    There were 6 jars. Four with red liquid and two with a yellow liquid. The reason Ben might have been concerned about the jars breaking because the two jars behind the red jars contain glycerin. The yellow color of the substance was similar to a jar of glycerin I saw on an episode of CSI. Maybe they will tell us in one of the next episodes.(Hopefully )
    Last edited by kdizzol; 05-14-2007 at 09:27 PM.

  9. #19

    Default lock//black smoke//jacob

    I totally think Jacob is lock with long hair. and or he is the black smoke. if you listen to lock say help me at the end of the episode it sounds the same as in the cabin.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iTOMMY View Post
    I totally think Jacob is lock with long hair. and or he is the black smoke. if you listen to lock say help me at the end of the episode it sounds the same as in the cabin.
    It seems to me that the powder outside the cabin was put there to contain Jacob. There was some powder on the chair he was sitting on and he did not get up when he had the light shown on him. How can he be the smoke monster if he is contained?

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w