+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So Damon and Carlton said something very enlightening on the podcast...

Well, now that it has been said, the part I was referring to was darlton explaining why the smoke monster is stuck in Locke's form. Damon went on to say something along the lines of, "so does that mean after killing Jacob, the smoke monster can no longer appear as yemi, alex..., christian?" That seems like pretty strong evidence at least some appearances of christian shephard have been the monster.

your spoiler tag doesn't even work. you see what it says when you scroll over the title on the main page

"Barryiancurtisdance"

sorry, I'll remove it in case any strict nonspoiler people scroll across this thread.

They said Annie was a character dynamic and not be seen or heard from ever again. Hopefully that ends Annie threads.

Weird question answered, how did Kate feed Aaron.
    Last edited by Lost Lost Lost Lost; 03-12-2010 at 06:58 AM.
    ☸ ☠ $

Wait.. Annie was only important as it pertained to the growth of a main character????

I. AM. SHOCKED.

Pretty informative actually, I can't remember who, but one of them let slip something I think they didn't mean to say.

When they're talking about MIB being stuck as Locke they say something like: "Why not take the form of Fabio? Was he not a candidate? Seems weird that you have to be a candidate for smokie to either A. Be able to take your form, or B. Want to take your form.

Could have been a calculated joke, but it doesn't sound like it to me.

omg if Christian ends up being Smokie and now we never see him again cause he's "stuck" i'll be so dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by michaellogan View Post
    Pretty informative actually, I can't remember who, but one of them let slip something I think they didn't mean to say.

When they're talking about MIB being stuck as Locke they say something like: "Why not take the form of Fabio? Was he not a candidate? Seems weird that you have to be a candidate for smokie to either A. Be able to take your form, or B. Want to take your form.

Could have been a calculated joke, but it doesn't sound like it to me.
    I think Carlton meant that since Fabio wasn't a candidate, he wasn't brought to the island, so MIB couldn't take his form.

Quote Originally Posted by misticknight View Post
    omg if Christian ends up being Smokie and now we never see him again cause he's "stuck" i'll be so dissapointed.
    I have an idea. Jack becomes Jacob's replacement in the final episode, so MIB becomes unstuck and can now use multiple dead forms again. Christian shows up, the whole audience thinks it will be a heart-warming reunion, but then we discover along with Jack it's MIB.

The only interesting part of the podcast that I heard that I'm surprised no one mentioned yet is the thing they said they fully plan on explaining but it "won't be explained on the show itself". Said with a *snicker snicker* like we know something you don't know.

Ummm... wtf did that mean?

I'm not gonna say here what it was they were referring to, because IMO the entire podcast and really some of this thread border on spoiler territory, but seriously, wth. They fully plan on explaining it... but not on the show itself. *snicker snicker*

The first thing that came to mind for me was movie. But no. Just no. There's that Lost Encyclopedia coming out too. But that's also a no. Another ARG after the show? No. I have absolutely no idea what they meant and I think that's the part of the podcast we should be focusing on.

That was maybe the craziest podcast I ever heard. Damon sounded like he needed to pee real bad or he just did a line or something.
    Last edited by Ebenezer Grymm; 03-12-2010 at 08:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread