+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 6X10 "The Package" (Questions, Theories, Discussion) Thread

Corner office of Sterling, Cooper, Draper, & Pryce

Default 6X10 "The Package" (Questions, Theories, Discussion) Thread

This thread is for discussion of the March 30th episode: "The Package".

Please see the 6x10 In-show Analysis & Chat thread for general "excitement" comments made during the airing.

For more information on this episode, please visit the Lostpedia Wiki page dedicated to this episode.

Please do not post ANY spoilers in this thread without marking them with the spoiler tags.
    This includes any information from Promos - Ads - Trailers that are shown after the episode or at any other time.

For more information on what we consider a spoiler here, please see Lostpedia Forum Spoiler Policy.

Thanks and enjoy!

Corner office of Sterling, Cooper, Draper, & Pryce

Please, Canadian viewers, refrain from discussing the episode until after 10:00 ET since we uncouth Americans haven't had a chance to see it yet.

I take it we can still talk about it as it happens for the americans because I plan to re-watch the american broadcast on ABC anyway.

Some more flash sideways this week I guess.

I can't believe how OBVIOUS it was that Jin was the candidate. All it took was a simple "Oh wait, Kwon isn't Sun's maiden name. DERRRPPP!!!"

I felt so stupid when they showed that scene at the hotel desk.

Those pylons are free-standing on tripods. Why doesn't fLocke just pick up one of the tripod legs a pylon rests on and flip it over?

(By the way, this episode sucks... aphasia makes Sun ironically forget how to speak English? come on! And who really cares about Sun and Jin's relationship by this point, anyway? Why did the writers even bother bringing them in at the twelfth hour?)
    Last edited by gnosis; 03-31-2010 at 02:53 AM.

First of all, SCREW ABC for the horribly annoying, huge red "V" countdown bug at the bottom of the screen. I boycot annoying advertising, so I won't be watching "V" as a result of this. Advertisers need to learn boundaries.

Anyway, I was disappointed that it was Desmond in the room on the sub... it was just too obvious. Since they're going down a road of obvious answers, I don't know how that's going to bode for the end of the show, since there is no obvious answer to it all. That means we're going to be getting a bunch of deux ex machinas. Like suddenly desmond has the ability to kill the smoke monster with his mind. Who knows... it can't be satisfying. Hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kaltkalt View Post
    First of all, SCREW ABC for the horribly annoying, huge red "V" countdown bug at the bottom of the screen. I boycot annoying advertising, so I won't be watching "V" as a result of this. Advertisers need to learn boundaries.

Anyway, I was disappointed that it was Desmond in the room on the sub... it was just too obvious. Since they're going down a road of obvious answers, I don't know how that's going to bode for the end of the show, since there is no obvious answer to it all. That means we're going to be getting a bunch of deux ex machinas. Like suddenly desmond has the ability to kill the smoke monster with his mind. Who knows... it can't be satisfying. Hope I'm wrong.
    I hope you are too.

Is Sun forgetting how to speak English signs of the timelines merging together into one?

(Even though I hate the idea of the timelines merging but it's true that everything that rises must converge.)

Is just gonna start with two Clonazepam and a beer before bed...

Staring at the setting sun
    No reason to come back again
    The twilight world in blue and white
    The needle and the damage done
    Blog: http://dharmalostminion.blogspot.com/
    (LOST, Social Studies, and Other Exciting Topics!)

So, what are Widmore's plans for Desmond? Is Widmore really a bad guy? Did he know of Des' significance when he acted like a douche to him when he was dating Penny? Did he act like a douche bc he knew Desmond had to get to the island and that was the only way he knew how?

How can Desmond stop MIB exactly? Is it bc he can't die on the island (since he should not have survived The Hatch explosion)?

+ Reply to Thread