+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 6x13 Sneak Peek #2

Quote Originally Posted by cmkeller View Post
    Maybe Sayid, Sun and Jin had a peaceful day before their meetings with Keamy.
    ^This

Plus how the hell do we know these dates anyways? It's not like they were posted on the TV screen.
    Chill out and just enjoy, that's what I say.

daaang some awesome sneak peaks this week

it's him wtf and hmmm :scratch:

SisteViator is offline Banned Ate Ben’s Leftovers

Quote Originally Posted by ginnov View Post
    Poor alt-Locke, doesn't know he has an evil twin.

This looks like a sufficiently crazy episode.
    I think he knows something because when Sun is yelling he looked like he was smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob_said_"I'm_coming" View Post
    Hate to sound like a complete sycophant but in a show with a smoke monster which has been around for hundreds of years that can change its appearance to that of dead people, I can suspend my disbelief over Sun not getting to the hospital when we think she should
    How is the existence of fantasy elements in the plot comparable to clear timeline problems? One of those is consistent with the rest of the show, the other is not.

Or is this some of that "if you think about problems in it, you suck because you aren't shutting off your brain to enjoy it!" bullshit? I'm gonna go with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by David_H View Post
    Those who consistently take negative opinions of the show as a personal attack on themselves may want to very seriously consider seeking out help.

Let's do it with fantasy elements, then. We can postulate that with the island sunk we've now got occasional time-delays at other parts of the world. So it took them longer to reach the hospital while seeming to them as if it's the next day. There we go.

Seriously, why couldn't a day have gone by while they were dealing with customs and then eventually got to the hotel? We know they missed the appointment at the restaurant.

+ Reply to Thread