+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spoiler - Wired Magazine Scan

Default Spoiler - Wired Magazine Scan

Really cool.

Not sure what I like most: The white board, the dharma beer or the WD-40 on the desk.

Gotta pick me up this issue.

"The End" was a masterpiece of epic proportions.

Some things I noticed:

On the right, there seems to be some photos, maybe Casting photos...
    (Locke, Ben, Claire, Juliet, Sun, Desmond, Ilana?, Walt, ????, Bernard, Desmond...)

A very interesting sign like those which says "Baby on Board" but instead it does say "Squirrel Baby On Board" with a skull just like the one on fake Aaron's stroll

Another interesting thing is the infatable Alien Doll behind Carlton (Maybe this was set up just to fire up some discussion, because I think that even if this is their real Writer's room, many of the things showed seem to be set-up just for the photo)

Another thing is the "154" Plane, which turns to be "Ajira 316", because if you see, the events depicted seem to be the same than 316 (Plane lands, Half of Jack's group gets to Dharma Times, The ones in 2007 find out they are on Hydra Island, and they find Locke's body and put it into the container)

Another interesting thing is the centricities:
    610 - Sun / Jin
    611 - Desmond
    612 - H... urley (from this point centricities seems to be lighted out on purpose)
    613 - Roundelay----------->sounds to me like Multicentric
    614 - Jack/....------------->sounds to me like Jack/Locke
    615 - ....ey --------------->sounds to me like Smokey (Because this far we don't know his name)

And finally, the WD-40 Can (which is a cleaning product) is curiously placed near to a sign that says "BEACH"
    both have bold black letters, with a yellow background...

for me that shouts "Cleaning up the Beach" = Killing Losties O_o
    Last edited by zubieta; 04-17-2010 at 12:32 AM.

Oh people.....do you really still fall for their jokes with the whiteboard?

They would NEVER allow a photo of the whiteboard when there is something spoilerish on it. Tstststs......same as in every thread about the whiteboard, people still think that there is a spoiler on it. Lol.
    If you're going through hell.......keep going

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey2000 View Post
    Oh people.....do you really still fall for their jokes with the whiteboard?

They would NEVER allow a photo of the whiteboard when there is something spoilerish on it. Tstststs......same as in every thread about the whiteboard, people still think that there is a spoiler on it. Lol.
    Well, there are centrics
    and the centrics are correct (even the Smokey one)

in the article itself, there are a couple puzzles with some spoilers in them. I've made a thread about this and its been moved to the official ABC area, go check it out and help us speculate!

+ Reply to Thread