+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler - Episode 6.15 - Press Release

Exclamation Spoiler - Episode 6.15 - Press Release

Awesome! I am so pumped for this episode!
    If you're going through hell.......keep going

yeah, me too. I can't wait!

Please feel free to read my blog about me getting LOST in Hawaii.

It sounds like this will be the episode where Locke does his long soliloquy about the history of the island, from what I've heard. Maybe this soliloquy will be the device which will be used to flash back to the ancient times where this episode is going to be set.
    Conformity of purpose will be achieved through the mutual satisfaction of requirements.

haha, "the boy in black" made me lol for some odd reason...

Written by Darlton and directed by Tucker Gates. This oughtta be good.

I usually don't read press releases, so here's my questions: do they allways list the main cast whether they do show up or not? I'm wondering, because Illana ist listed. Does this mean we will see ALT-scenes? But maybe they just show us how she originally met Jacob an trained for her mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Funtime_Hurley View Post
    I usually don't read press releases, so here's my questions: do they allways list the main cast whether they do show up or not? I'm wondering, because Illana ist listed.
    Yes, they do. Except for Desmond/Henry Ian Cusick, who is considered a guest star this year.

Does this mean we will see ALT-scenes? But maybe they just show us how she originally met Jacob an trained for her mission?
    There have been reports that this episode is "very light on main cast." It is likely going to be a long flashback style episode focusing on Jacob/the Man in Black.

thx, magicofjuju!

^Dark posted in the comments section of this Press Release on his website that there were, in fact, no series regulars. Idk, that's about as definitive as we're gonna hear on the issue; I suppose we could still see some sort of exposition and ending scene with the Losties like we did in "Ab Aeterno", but I doubt it, with all the sh*t they're supposedly covering in this episode.

+ Reply to Thread