+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 6x15 Sneak Peek #1

Quote Originally Posted by hyperchord24 View Post
    It is known who Adam and Eve are. The throwback scene might be Jacob time traveling and taking the bodies to the cave when we see an important scene that took place in the fifties.

I’m beginning to wonder if Jacob wasn’t the first guardian of Smokey based on that promo. Alison Janney was so Jacob/MIB-like. But if we are supposed to get MIB’s origins and he doesn’t originate around 23 AD, do we get his backstory from the character Allison Janney plays? I wonder if Jacob’s brother stumbled upon Smokey and accidentally released it to this world, Smokey kills Jacob’s brother and assumes his form.

I totally believe that MIB is Aaron. Just not THE Aaron. According to the spoilers, he too, was raised by another and that probably pissed him off. MIB sees it happening with Claire and wants to stop it. BTW, it definitly seems like this is where the whole baby-stealing thing started.
    The baby stealing thing started with Ben. We only see them doing that while he was leader. he had a 'thing' for kids and had an obsession with the fertility problem.

There wasn't an issue of children until after the Incident anyway.

I'm calling it now, Allison Janey will be nominated for an Emmy for this performance.

I'm wish an unknown was in Janey's role. Makes the performance a lot more believable.

Actually, when I saw the sneak peek, I didn't even recognize AJ at first. I think she'll do awesome and the director/producers will do awesome in helping her to fit in the role.

Hutchison did an amazing job with Horace, I never once thought Percy Wetmore during his guest stint, he was completely within that specific character of "Horace" and not being "Doug Hutchison as: Horace".

I don't think I've seen anything with Allison Janney in it. So she is an unknown if you happen not to have seen whatever she might have been in. Same with Horace. Both are complete unknowns to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_linus View Post
    The baby stealing thing started with Ben. We only see them doing that while he was leader. he had a 'thing' for kids and had an obsession with the fertility problem.
    As far as we know. Anyway I thought the spoilers stated that AJ's character kidnaps the kids and kill their mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Parableman View Post
    I don't think I've seen anything with Allison Janney in it. So she is an unknown if you happen not to have seen whatever she might have been in. Same with Horace. Both are complete unknowns to me.
    Janney isn't quite unknown though - she starred in The West Wing, a very popular TV show. So she's somewhere in that middle ground between "unknown" and "huge-ass TV star".
    The wise know how to use time and space perfectly; they lead free and harmonious lives. Fools are enslaved by time and space; they are busy running around all day. Wise or foolish, the difference is obvious.

Thanks to Atarada for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I'm wish an unknown was in Janey's role. Makes the performance a lot more believable.
    Alot of people probably don't know her very well. The only things I really know her from are The West Wing and Juno, both of which she was great in. It's not like if they got Angelina Jolie to play the role, that would completely take me out of it.

btw, AJ's been #2 on my list of actresses I'd like to see on the show since Season 2.

Still no sign of Kathy Bates, nor my choices for guest actors: Richard Belzer and Ron Livingstone...
    Last edited by Mighty Rearranger; 05-05-2010 at 09:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread