+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 6x16 Sneak Peek #1

I hope Hurley kills the little shit so he can't ruin any more episodes or remind us of the disaster that was Across the Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenezer Grymm View Post
    I hope Hurley kills the little shit so he can't ruin any more episodes or remind us of the disaster that was Across the Sea.

How much damage can a half retarded kid do really? It can't get any worse than the abomination I watched last night, right? I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMe View Post
    How much damage can a half retarded kid do really? It can't get any worse than the abomination I watched last night, right? I hope not.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he starts yelling "Yippie!" and "Now this is podracing!"

Really, the abomination we watched last night was Phantom Menace-esque.

Hi, my name is Jacob. Jacob Gump.

Are you saying Lost is like a box of chocolates?

Momma always said "life is like a box of chocolates, they come, they fight, they destroy, they corrupt."

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Momma always said "life is like a box of chocolates, they come, they fight, they destroy, they corrupt."
    Okay you just messed up the paperwork on my desk from the coffee you made me spit up laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Hhahahaha
    100% Benipulated!

Team "MIB is sexy!"

Thanks to Atarada for the sig!

There is no way thats a ghost! It has to be the real Jacob if he just grabs something out of Hurleys hands like that. So then how the hell is that possible?? Guess we will wait and see as usual(or not).....

Here's a thought. Since the light is a source of life, death and "rebirth" what happens if little Jacob throws the ashes into the source? Will Jacob be reborn as yet another Smoke Monster?

The mystery here is why young Jacob is appearing and acting like a child. It leads me to believe that this is more than a ghostly apparition.

+ Reply to Thread