+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need help naming my DI jumpsuit

Default Need help naming my DI jumpsuit

So, I bought a DI jumpsuit back in late January hoping to have it in time for a S6 premiere party hosted by my local radio morning show, Preston and Steve. Unfortunately, it arrived two days after (money well spent on next day shipping. heh). Since then, it's sat in my closet in the shipping box.

I'm planning on going to their series finale party next Sunday and I definitely want to wear my DI jumpsuit (it may be the only time I can without getting odd looks outside of Halloween). The problem is I can't decide what name to get stitched onto the pocket and, to a lesser extent, which DI patch.

My first name is Neil so I was thinking I could go with "Frogurt" even though he wasn't part of the DI. If I did that, I'd probably put the DI cafeteria patch above it.

What say you, fellow Losties? I could really use some help with a creative name. Thanks and namaste!

"What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed... forever."
    -John Doe (Kevin Spacey), "Seven" . . . but it might as well be Lindelcuse.

Linus. he's the best character in the show, so it makes sense, and he's also captain bunny killer
    Thank you Dom for this fabulous sig.

beefcake... no Vito... no wait... Alf...

oh I'm not helping.... I'll come back when I'm not insane..

DHC Here! Drink this.. now you're just like me!

I vote Halliwax!

Thank you Erowyn!

Everything changes, everything appears and disappears; but there is perfect tranquility when one transcends both birth and extinction.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Well if your name is Neil...I can't see anything else than Frogurt and the flame patch.
    Dom is my beloved.
    Scott Caballero Jedi Príncipe Steve de los Foros Españoles
    Quote Originally Posted by BenWarner View Post
    Entertainment is very important in our life. For Entertainment i listen song. My favorite song is one love. I like this song very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott/Steve View Post
    Well if your name is Neil...I can't see anything else than Frogurt and the flame patch.
    nice! too bad it can't be a hybrid of the flame and the arrow tho...or can it...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott/Steve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth4114 View Post
    nice! too bad it can't be a hybrid of the flame and the arrow tho...or can it...
    Heh, wow, I didn't even think of that! I'll have to look but I may have both patches thanks to the S5 DI Orientation Kit. If so, I think that's totally a winner. Thanks!

"What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed... forever."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bunny Killer View Post
    Heh, wow, I didn't even think of that! I'll have to look but I may have both patches thanks to the S5 DI Orientation Kit. If so, I think that's totally a winner. Thanks!
    pics are needed what this is complete

Name = your name

Job Classification = Halliwax Fluffer

Quote Originally Posted by imrational View Post
    Name = your name

Job Classification = Halliwax Fluffer
    Hahaha. Well, yes, but we'll just keep that on the QT, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth4114 View Post
    pics are needed what this is complete
    I still have to double check that I have both patches and then get this embroidered but here's what I'm thinking to go with:

What do you all think? I'm not crazy about pairing the words "Incendiary" and "Archery" (it's quite a mouthful to say together) but I can't think of a better technical way to say "flaming arrow." Any suggestions? I'm going to drop this off tomorrow morning and hopefully have it done by Friday or Saturday so please let me know soon! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread