+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 6.16 What They Died For : Questions, Comments & Theories

Everyone, including widmore devoted their actions on who to kill because of that. Just seemed a little weird haha.

Quote Originally Posted by bongzilla View Post
    How did Hurley become fully aware of his island life? His comment "Hey, Ana Lucia is here" was odd. Why?

Is he fully aware of both timelines like Desmond?

The concert must be Faraday's gig at the Widmore bash. Will Daniel reconcile the timelines?
    It's all about being ready for it. As in, why Des said Ana Lucia wasn't ready yet. So Hurley is there and the rest are close. I'd say yes, he is fully aware of whatever there is to know.

Just want to point out that the concert could be David's. Seems like Faraday's must be days ago at this point. David specifically said there was a concert that night and we know his mother will be there (who I'm guessing is Juliet). Jack will be there, probably Claire. It will be like a big ol' reunion that will help everyone "get there" mentally.

I thought Widmore would have a lot more interesting stuff to do. thank goodness Zoe/Shmoe is dead. It was sad to see Ben go back on his redemption, though. I thought better of/for him.

"It Only Ends Once. And It Did."

Well I do think it is reasonable to expect a few deaths Sunday night, but I am equally sure Jack now has some "powers" and will need to learn (quickly) how to defend his friends.

My awesome sig was made by Kittylili

Photobucket sucks
    [I am Kitty's sugar daddy My Mantra is Ji Ya]

Quote Originally Posted by m8o View Post
    So was this really a 9.5/10 or is it I'm just so happy it was what it was after last week?
    I loved it too. I think it was just so great to get back to the characters we know and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Rocks View Post
    It's all about being ready for it. As in, why Des said Ana Lucia wasn't ready yet. So Hurley is there and the rest are close. I'd say yes, he is fully aware of whatever there is to know.

Just want to point out that the concert could be David's. Seems like Faraday's must be days ago at this point. David specifically said there was a concert that night and we know his mother will be there (who I'm guessing is Juliet). Jack will be there, probably Claire. It will be like a big ol' reunion that will help everyone "get there" mentally.
    Makes sense. And here I thought the 'reunion' was going to be in the hospital, and the concert was going to be Driveshaft...

I definitely enjoyed the episode. I loved Desmond on his mission. Of course, what getting everyone together will do is still a big question.

I was hoping that the conversation with Jacob would be more than it was. Other than revealing Jack as the new protector, I would of liked to have a better idea of what exactly will happen if Flocke gets off island. But may still come next week.

Yea, hopefully will get an idea of how Hurley became aware of both timelines so thoroughly.

Can't wait to read up on people's take on everything that happened tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by bongzilla View Post
    How did Hurley become fully aware of his island life? His comment "Hey, Ana Lucia is here" was odd. Why?

Is he fully aware of both timelines like Desmond?

The concert must be Faraday's gig at the Widmore bash. Will Daniel reconcile the timelines?
    Desmond told him everything there is to know.

BTW, Ana Lucia ftw. They managed to sneak her in their in every season even though she was long gone, still think she deserved a longer storyline.
    "Closest thing ye ever came to a religious experience was celtic winning the cup"

Thoughts:
    The Super Bran box at the Shepard household breakfast: Family Size
    Did he just kill Richard? Or merely move him away?
    So, everyone giddy with excitement that everyone's least favorite geophysicist is dead? Notice he didn't kill her until she spoke.
    Most satisfactory explanation of the candidates, and why Kate's name was crossed out.
    So who sprung out Desmond? And why would Des blow the Island up?
    Does Smokey realize that a new protector has been chosen? And do the "Rules" still apply to Jack, that the MiB can't hurt him?
    Methinks Miles is going to ghost read Zoe and Widmore's corpses to figure out how to use Desmond to kill Smokey.
    Does ALT Ben realize what he did in the OR? Is that why he's crying?
    Is OR Ben playing for Team MiB? Or does he have a "plan" again?

WHERE'S THE MONEY, LEBOWSKI?

My prediction is that Ben is not really bad, just trying to outwit MIB. He gave Miles a walkie so that he could bring him back somehow. I think he will try to get Miles to go to dead Widmore's body and get answers for how to kill MIB.

+ Reply to Thread