View Poll Results: Will you play?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, yes I will.

27 75.00%
  • I will play if you reach desperation mode and really need me.

4 11.11%
  • No, no I will not.

5 13.89%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: John Hughes Mafia Sign Ups

Default John Hughes Mafia Sign Ups

I have an updated version of the roles, but I want to do a bit more tweaking, and have DD eyeball them before I put them up, so here's the original version of the roles, for your mafia sign up pleasure.

I'll edit them later tonight or tomorrow...and make them look pretty and all.

I figured I'd open sign ups early, so as to minimize time between games.

That, and I'm impatient.

John Hughes Mafia

Saturday...March 24, 1984. Shermer High School, Shermer, Illinois. 60062. Dear Mr. Vernon...we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was that we did wrong, what we did was wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write this essay telling you who we think we are, what do you care? You see us as you want to see us...in the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. You see us as a brain, an athelete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal. Correct? That's the way we saw each other at seven o'clock this morning. We were brainwashed...

Civies: (19)
    If a role doesn't have a description, that is a vanilla role.

Long Duk Dong: His English isn't the best. He can insanify another player's posts for the next day.

Duckie Dale: A loyal friend and his own person, Duckie really wants the best. He can role check each night; once he has learned a role, he can use that power once in the game.

Uncle Buck: An interesting babysitter. He will protect one player each night.

Clark Griswold: Doesn't have the greatest sense of direction...gets someone lost each night--they cannot post in the thread or vote the next day.

Ferris Bueller: Is very good at getting out of tough situations; he is unlynchable himself, and can also switch 1 lynch and stop 1 lynch.

Jake Ryan: Swoonalicious Jake can stun players with his good looks, role blocking them for that evening.

Del Griffith: Likes to talk. A lot. Will receive 3 pieces of information each night--some true and some false. Information may be coded. Will make a post each morning, either using the information he's learned or his own thoughts.

Beethoven: Who doesn't love a dog? If Beethoven is lynched, there will be 2 nights in a row. If Beethoven is night killed, there will be 2 lynches in a row.

Andie Walsh: Has BTSC with Blane.

Blane McDonnagh: Has BTSC with Andie.

Lisa: Created from a computer, has the power to alter reality. She can learn what 1 player is doing each night, and change the results of that power if she sees fit.

Curly Sue

Samantha Baker

Cameron Frye

Sloane Peterson

Jefferson 'Jake' Edward Briggs

Kristen 'Kristy' Briggs

Keith Nelson

Amanda Jones

The Breakfast Club: (5)
    Wins if they outnumber everyone else. They kill on odd nights, choosing who is going to carry out the kill on any given night.

John Bender: Likes to get people stoned. Is able to get someone so stoned that they are unable to get anything done that night, role blocking them.

Claire Standish: Can put lipstick on without using her hands. And is constantly player her parents against each other. She can switch the targets of any two players each night.

Andrew Clark: Looks good in tights. As a skilled wrestler, he can protect one player each night.

Allison Reynolds: A pathological liar, she's very good at knowing when other people are telling the truth. She can lie detect one statement from a player each night.

Brian Johnson: Demented and sad, but social. And smart. He can search one player each night and learn their role. Once he learns the role, he is able to use that power one time. He cannot search and use a power on the same night.

The Authority Figures: (4)
    Wins if they outnumber everyone else. They kill on even nights, choosing who is going to carry out the kill on any given night.

Edward R Rooney: Obsessed with finding information, he can search 1 player each night.

Richard Vernon: Likes to give detention, he can take someone out of each lynch starting with lynch 2; they also cannot post during that day.

Steff: Sure, he's only in high school, but his money and snobbery give him authority. He uses his popularity and status to get his way. He can influence the vote of one player each night, forcing their vote.

Ron: Tries to seduce his employees. Each night, he submits the name of another player; if that player is a civie, he has a 50% chance of recruiting that player. He can successfully recruit 1 player during the game.

Independent: (2)
    Kevin McCallister: Kills every night. Must be the last one standing to win.

Secret Role: Uh, it's a secret. You'll have to wait and see.

Please vote in the poll and post if you want to play!!

Players:

ADDICTEDTOTHESHINDIG
    Beatrice828
    BenWantsIcedTea
    boone18
    Ceb18
    DFaraday
    Flyin' High
    Hey Man!
    IAlwaysHaveaPlan
    i sell seals!
    indy42
    Jason Maher
    jska108
    lauramarsipan
    LittleTiger
    Long Con
    lostaddict12
    Mighty Rearranger
    Moonshiner
    MovingPictures07
    PirateGuy 815
    rawrdinosaurhello
    RSMFields
    scocub
    SolutionFinder
    Sparrow
    TokyoRose
    Turnip Head
    visiblehand
    Yossarian2342

GAME IS FULL, BUT WILL TAKE NAMES FOR POSSIBLE REPLACEMENTS!
    Last edited by LoRab; 07-15-2010 at 07:09 PM.
    Thanks, Barney!

Thanks, LC!

Bet you didn’t see that one coming. Chuck Norris can bite me.

AD <3 LoRab <3 AD

I'm in!

I'm in.

I'm in! *squee*

Get ready for the official NCAA Lostpedia March Madness Tournament.
    Coming: March 13th.

Lostpeida Tournament

I'm debating whether to sign up... I'm leaving on August 4th, and I don't want to hope to die early or something
    DHC

I'm in.

Play, LA! I can always find a replacement for you if need be. It will be FUN!!!!!!!

Also, if a kindly mod could merge this, I would be ever so appreciative.
    Thanks, Barney!

Thanks, LC!

Bet you didn’t see that one coming. Chuck Norris can bite me.

AD <3 LoRab <3 AD

*Succumbs to pressure*
    DHC

Me me me! I want to play!
    Want to have some more fun?

Thank you, LC, for the banners!

We're on Facebook and we have a Wiki!

I'm in!

"I do as I please, and I lie through my teeth. Someone might get hurt, but it won't be me. I should probably feel cheap, but I just feel pleased... and a little bit empty."

+ Reply to Thread