+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 224 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2234

Thread: Dreams

Did you watch the video with the Steve Martin and the Muppets?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Dharmalade View Post
    awww! That is almost unbearably adorable!

if you clicked, you have to fess up though! ^_~
    Yes, I'm not sure I can really play though since I'm only on at the end of the day and never for that long.

Legen... wait for it

Quote Originally Posted by Rjinswand View Post
    Did you watch the video with the Steve Martin and the Muppets?

Yes, I'm not sure I can really play though since I'm only on at the end of the day and never for that long.
    What?! You made me click on that and told me that the Muppets could only be used for good, and then I find out that you didn't even say how I tricked you into going to the Don't Click thread!! For shame. I'll say you tricked me, but only after you go to the thread and admit that I tricked you first.
    DHC
    ^_~
    I love Kyle ♥ /bwit is my gob Kyle = Salt
    Check out my heds! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Dharmalade View Post
    What?! You made me click on that and told me that the Muppets could only be used for good, and then I find out that you didn't even say how I tricked you into going to the Don't Click thread!! For shame. I'll say you tricked me, but only after you go to the thread and admit that I tricked you first.
    An informative lesson.

But I'm never willingly going there again, I'm done with the game.

Legen... wait for it

Quote Originally Posted by Rjinswand View Post
    Indeed. Do you suppose a talking pinata would still have candy in it?
    DHC
    ^_~
    Check out my heds! <3

Sure, its their life force. Cracking them open and eating their candy is how you become immortal.

Pinatas are Highlanders.

Legen... wait for it

I had a dream about a hed. It went something like this.

Prologue: I am very thirsty. My stepdad, my stepsister, and I stop at Starbucks to get to get me some water, but Starbucks turns into a fancy restaurant and the water becomes $4 a cup. I can’t do math in my sleep, so the drink winds up costing over $8. Feeling that this is pretty ridiculous, I forego the water and choose to suffer, thirstily.

Meanwhile, Kyle is at a concert, I forget who with other than Hurley’s dad, who has suffered a head-injury - and who may also be kinda stoned. The story goes that David slipped and bumped his head on a table in my living room, but not-so-secretly, everyone suspects Carmen of bashing him over the head with a blunt object. Kyle texts me to tell me that it is _____ and the opening act is _____! I remember thinking, “Aren’t they dead?” I am fuzzy about what else was happening.

YO YO YO YO IMMA ON LP IN MAH DREAM: Saxon or maybe Dexter (I assume it is because of the X in their names) makes a post in the hed thread. He says, “It’s called a “style” folks” and he resurrects (means bring back to life) someone else’s hed titled “Helga the Terrible” (I think, unless this was one of the quotes in the hed and I’m remembering it wrong).

In it, the first frame is…well, I forget the first frame, except that it was a standard horizontal 398x221 pixel cap.

The second frame is different. It is 221x398. In it, we see Jacob, in a dress on a subway. He is wearing a reddish wig and a peach and white dress. He has a gun.

The next frame is a Jackface, obviously. It’s also a “normal” cap.

The next frame is the Ben murders Locke scene, only it is Jacob in the get up, murdering Locke (obviously photoshopped).

So, the hed is shaped like this:

I think the top is supposed to be a “T” because that’s what I thought in my dream. But now that I look at it, it reminds me of Gilli’s old avatar.:/

I wish I could remember what the hed said, but it doesn’t really matter, I suppose. Btw, I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to write down my dream so that I wouldn’t forget it. I am pretty sure it was a message from Mr. X, himself. ^_~

p.s. It was very photoshopped because 3 of the caps had a painted in peachish background.

p.p.s. I get bonus points for writing this down even though I have a lingering migraine (that's how important I thought it was ^___^)
    DHC
    ^_~
    Check out my heds! <3

Whoa. That might be the most in-depth, detail-filled dream ever. Go OD.
    And about Hed, too!

Ahahaha OD! That is awesome.
    LOL at Jacob in a dress on a subway etc.
    DHC

Quote Originally Posted by lostaddict12 View Post
    Ahahaha OD! That is awesome.
    LOL at Jacob in a dress on a subway etc.
    Lol. It was a pretty dramatiq cap, LA tbqh.
    DHC
    ^_~
    Check out my heds! <3

Q ftw tbqh.
    DHC

+ Reply to Thread