+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 207 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2067

Thread: The LOST actors in other projects

Quote Originally Posted by Mittelosian View Post
    It was actually pretty good. Two hour pilot, music by Bear McCreary of Battlestar Galactica and The Walking Dead fame. If you can't get Michael Giacchino, get Bear! It has Julie Benz from Angel and Dexter, and Jaime Murray from Warehouse 13 and Dexter doing a pretty flawless American accent. It shows promise.
    Shit! I should also mention that Eloise Hawking, the wonderful Fionnula Flanagan is ALSO on SyFy's Defiance.
    "It wasn't all misery."

"Enough of it was."

I saw a commercial that showed Mark Pellegino in Revolution.

Has anyone been watching Bates Motel? I was skeptical of why/how they would turn a movie like that into a series, but I'm really enjoying it. Carlton Cuse is the executive producer and co-creator. I can recognize his voice in the beginning of each episode "Previously on Bates Motel". Nestor Carbonell is also in it.

Well, I haven't watched Downton Abbey so I don't know. But if that's the only thing you don't understand, you'll definitely like the show! It has Quirrel from Harry Potter (in one scene so far...)!

Pretty well acted scene with Michael Emerson and Brett Cullen (Goodwin) from Person Of Interest last week.

Quote Originally Posted by otlbddnlf View Post
    ,and every once in a while, you just gotta have fun with a project. This shot was a long long long time in the making, as i had the initial idea for the concept well over a year ago. It began to seem like a cursed project, as every attempt to set it up with someone fell through for one reason or another. Finally, though, i was able to toss it together with the aid of jasmine, who was more than excited to do it. Jasmine went out of her way to piece together the wardrobe specific to the image in my head and get things scheduled with me, making everything much easier to set up. And as if sneaking into work at night to shoot a pin-up session on a copier wasn't fun enough, anita came along for additional assistance and humor. This was easily one of the most fun shoot i've ever gotten to set up, and i'm absolutely stoked to finally have the image from my head exist in reality. I owe jasmine a huge thanks for all of the help she provided in making this happen, as well as her patience with my pickiness during the set up and lighting of the shoot. There are two separate shots from this session, both of which are in the 2012 gallery. With a little luck, there will be more featuring jasmine here in the near future, likely with paint involved. mac makeup outlet bb cream garnier target
    ,the brief, more commonly known as the 'y-front', is a type of tight and short y-shaped underwear with elastic around the legs. Boxer shorts (also known as loose boxers or as simply 'boxers'), are longer in the leg and are made from non stretch fabric that hangs loosely over the body. The term has been in use since 1944, named after the shorts worn by boxers for whom easy leg movement was vital. The boxer brief, or the trunk, is the newest of men's underwear, although similar to the bottom half of the two-part union suits or thermals worn in the 1910s. The boxer brief uses tight fitting fabric like a brief but is longer in the leg like a boxer short. best fomaposites for sale on tumblr air jordan 2011 shoe review

Oh fuck off, bot!
    "It wasn't all misery."

"Enough of it was."

I'd put a ring on it.
    "It wasn't all misery."

"Enough of it was."

Not an ACTOR but Damon Lindelof's new show The Leftovers has cast its lead. Justin Theroux will lead the show. Most people know him as Jennifer Aniston's fiance, but he is a hilarious guy and a talented actor. Also, Lindelof's latest movie work is on "World War Z," the new Brad Pitt film that Damon was asked to complete/fix/spruce up the screenplay for. As of today, WWZ is getting an 80% FRESH rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
    "It wasn't all misery."

"Enough of it was."

+ Reply to Thread