0 0%
  • Other

2 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: Tonight, I will most likely have the munchies

Quote Originally Posted by MilesSmiles View Post
    i've re-edited most of the stuff that seemed like paranoia lol

so i'm probably dreaming this up, but something's been bugging me.

basically, my pattern is, i run out, i call my dude and he usually goes for me. there were more than a few times i couldn't verify what quantity i was given, but had to give my guy benefit of the doubt. recently i picked up a different way than usual this last time, where the BOGO i got is lasting a long time, and the dude i usually have to call, has been calling me every other day to see if i need anything. and i just got a weird feeling that there might have been times he may have just been using my money to buy himself stuff, but then passes me the 'freebie' he would get from buying from these places. sometimes the little envelope isn't properly marked to what i'm supposed to be getting. i never thought much of it since everything usually seems fine, and he's doing the legwork...

usually where i feel like i'm bugging him, he's bugging me. and it seemed strange haha.
    now, i'm pretty sure i was right. I'm 99% sure now, that he may have been ripping me off for a while, or at least, i'm going to assume so. basically last time i picked up, i got it, and he took off, then i looked at it, and it was nowhere near the amount, i'm guessing it was half. and i pretty firmly texted him going 'ok so something is definitely up, this was not a whole G'. it was more accusatory to the shop he goes to, and not him specifically, to see if he at least had anything to say about the situation.... but since then, he just hasn't responded, which to me is an admission of guilt. so i guess i'm cut off from him now lol.
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

wait a damn second here... so your guy is just a middleman delivery guy between you and a shop or something?

if thats the case and i were him id pinch the bag myself. not a whole lot but id sneak 1.2 1-8 grams to roll me something.

also you might want to try sativa strains with less paranoia in any event.

Quote Originally Posted by Dago View Post
    wait a damn second here... so your guy is just a middleman delivery guy between you and a shop or something?

if thats the case and i were him id pinch the bag myself. not a whole lot but id sneak 1.2 1-8 grams to roll me something.

also you might want to try sativa strains with less paranoia in any event.
    it's not weed, it's wax. i'd always told these guys (who'd pick up for me from shops) they could skim for themselves but they were always like 'nah it's cool' and i don't think that was an issue when i was getting weed. but wax, you can't really skim because it's such a mess, it's not like grabbing a small nug or two. but the whole thing was, he would go because he'd always got like a little freebie from the shops, which i think was a half g every once in a while. and I think instead of the G i was supposed to get, a couple times he'd slip in the half g instead. only this time i finally said something to him, and i'm guessing i'm right because he doesn't respond now. which seems like guilt.

also the paranoia thing was a joke, i felt typing this all out seemed paranoid, but i wasn't actually looking over my shoulder and sweating and actually all paranoid haha.

why not just get yourself a prescription? doctors dont give a fuck about malpractice when it comes to this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Dago View Post
    why not just get yourself a prescription? doctors dont give a fuck about malpractice when it comes to this stuff
    i pretty much should and have been considering it. i just don't have even a fake reason to get one though haha.

i meant just tell your doc what you want and ask them to make something up. and if you happen to have the shit luck of having the one doc who has some uppity morale compass about bud just explain you can score on the street but youd rather just not deal with the criminal element etc etc. no sense in bullshitting the guy, hes got a lot of diplomas on his wall that kind of prove hes got at least half a brain

Guess what's legal here in Oregon
    DHC

Quote Originally Posted by lostaddict12 View Post
    Guess what's legal here in Oregon
    it's, erm, criminal, that it can still be illegal in CA.

I have to quit, temporarily at least.

"One day it's fate, the next day it's free will."

Weed is legal where I live now but I haven't smoked in like 4 months. I wanted to get a new job. I'm just a temp right now so I'm waiting until I get hired in officially. No munchies for me.

"One day it's fate, the next day it's free will."

+ Reply to Thread