Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Get to KNOW Lostpedian Alex 909

Default Get to KNOW Lostpedian Alex 909

Next up in our "Get to KNOW a Lostpedian" threads is Alex 909

Check out Alex's user profile at:
    http://forum.lostpedia.com/member.php?u=32208

Check out Alex's blog at:
    http://theviewsofalex.tumblr.com/

First question: Is your user name obvious or is there an esoteric meaning to it?

Second question: Do you have high hopes for the THOR movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilliganista! View Post
    First question: Is your user name obvious or is there an esoteric meaning to it?
    No, not really. I just used my real name then 3 random numbers. A hidden meaning would be really cool though and I somewhat wish there was one...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilliganista! View Post
    Second question: Do you have high hopes for the THOR movie?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Yup, I'm looking forward to Captain America more so however. Thor's trailers have been epic and with Kenneth Brangah directing, things are looking great.
    Quote Originally Posted by BathtubJin View Post
    I liked the lesbians last night, but I have no idea who Mayor Tommy Carcieri from The Wire is supposed to be, except that he screwed over the king's advisor for some reason instead of helping him. And there was no midget last night, which sucked because I like the midget. And Drago's smoking hot wife isn't getting naked anymore now that she's pregnant, so I hope she has the kid pretty soon so she can start getting naked again (hopefully).

How far into season six of Supernatural are you?
    And is it better than the previous seasons so far?

I'm mostly active over on deviantart, where I also, ironically, upload My art
    XenowmenFans on deviantArt
    My videos

^ and no spoilers

Who do you like better, Sam or Dean?

Have you ever seen Dexter? If so what is your opinion on that?

Imagine that Jacob would've let the protector job over to Richard, and set out into the real world to hunt various monsters, would that have made a good spinoff show?

My videos

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    How far into season six of Supernatural are you?
    13 episodes, but I watched Episode 15 because it looked awesome.

And is it better than the previous seasons so far?
    I'm enjoying it though I can understand why others aren't as much. I can't say much without spoilers but after the end of Season 5, things seem kind of smaller and less of a threat. The first half of the season has a few weak episodes but as it moves on it gets so much better. The season has the funniest episode of the show in it though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1foxi View Post
    Who do you like better, Sam or Dean?
    I've always preferred Sam. He's always the calm and sensible one and most probably the most heroic of the two. Plus he looks like me, that's always a plus. But both are awesome for different reasons.

Have you ever seen Dexter? If so what is your opinion on that?
    I've seen the first episode but haven't watched anymore than that. I enjoyed it but I think I'll wait for the show to end, then buy a big series boxset. It's something that's intrigued me and I've wanted to watch continuously, I've just never had the time.

Imagine that Jacob would've let the protector job over to Richard, and set out into the real world to hunt various monsters, would that have made a good spinoff show?
    It would be the greatest show on Earth. Ever! Because while Sam and Dean will age, Jacob won't and he'll be fighting monsters for centuries!
    I liked the lesbians last night, but I have no idea who Mayor Tommy Carcieri from The Wire is supposed to be, except that he screwed over the king's advisor for some reason instead of helping him. And there was no midget last night, which sucked because I like the midget. And Drago's smoking hot wife isn't getting naked anymore now that she's pregnant, so I hope she has the kid pretty soon so she can start getting naked again (hopefully).

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how supernatural would you say you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex 909 View Post
    I've always preferred Sam. He's always the calm and sensible one and most probably the most heroic of the two. Plus he looks like me, that's always a plus. But both are awesome for different reasons.
    Well hello good looking

Do you watch Fringe? And if so what do you think of it?

If you were faced to make a choice of killing off either Sam or Dean forever on Supernatural, who would you choose?

What's your favorite Supernatural monster/enemy?

My videos

Quote Originally Posted by Oli-815 View Post
    On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how supernatural would you say you are?
    3. I'm not very supernatural but I have a double joined thumb, I have a lump at the end of it, on my hand which if I push in, my thumb jerks up. It's so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by 1foxi View Post
    Well hello good looking

Do you watch Fringe? And if so what do you think of it?
    Hehe, thanks.

And no, again it's something I've wanted to watch, I just need to find the time. I've heard very average reviews, then I've heard excellent reviews for it.

If you were faced to make a choice of killing off either Sam or Dean forever on Supernatural, who would you choose?

What's your favorite Supernatural monster/enemy?
    I can't do that! Erm... Sam. I prefer him but without Dean, it would lose it's humour which is one of the best things about it.

Oooh, that's a really good question. Most probably these things called HellHounds which are controlled by the powerful demons. They're invisible which makes them terrifying and they are brutal in their nature.

+ Reply to Thread