+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Get to KNOW Lostpedian Alex 909

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Archipelago of Last Years
    Posts
    12,856

    Default Get to KNOW Lostpedian Alex 909

    Next up in our "Get to KNOW a Lostpedian" threads is Alex 909

    Check out Alex's user profile at:
    http://forum.lostpedia.com/member.php?u=32208

    Check out Alex's blog at:
    http://theviewsofalex.tumblr.com/

    First question: Is your user name obvious or is there an esoteric meaning to it?

    Second question: Do you have high hopes for the THOR movie?

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilliganista! View Post
    First question: Is your user name obvious or is there an esoteric meaning to it?
    No, not really. I just used my real name then 3 random numbers. A hidden meaning would be really cool though and I somewhat wish there was one...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilliganista! View Post
    Second question: Do you have high hopes for the THOR movie?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Yup, I'm looking forward to Captain America more so however. Thor's trailers have been epic and with Kenneth Brangah directing, things are looking great.
    Quote Originally Posted by BathtubJin View Post
    I liked the lesbians last night, but I have no idea who Mayor Tommy Carcieri from The Wire is supposed to be, except that he screwed over the king's advisor for some reason instead of helping him. And there was no midget last night, which sucked because I like the midget. And Drago's smoking hot wife isn't getting naked anymore now that she's pregnant, so I hope she has the kid pretty soon so she can start getting naked again (hopefully).

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    How far into season six of Supernatural are you?
    And is it better than the previous seasons so far?

    I'm mostly active over on deviantart, where I also, ironically, upload My art
    XenowmenFans on deviantArt
    My videos

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Flashterlife
    Posts
    5,133

    Default

    ^ and no spoilers

    Who do you like better, Sam or Dean?


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    Have you ever seen Dexter? If so what is your opinion on that?

    Imagine that Jacob would've let the protector job over to Richard, and set out into the real world to hunt various monsters, would that have made a good spinoff show?

    I'm mostly active over on deviantart, where I also, ironically, upload My art
    XenowmenFans on deviantArt
    My videos

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    How far into season six of Supernatural are you?
    13 episodes, but I watched Episode 15 because it looked awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    And is it better than the previous seasons so far?
    I'm enjoying it though I can understand why others aren't as much. I can't say much without spoilers but after the end of Season 5, things seem kind of smaller and less of a threat. The first half of the season has a few weak episodes but as it moves on it gets so much better. The season has the funniest episode of the show in it though.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1foxi View Post
    Who do you like better, Sam or Dean?
    I've always preferred Sam. He's always the calm and sensible one and most probably the most heroic of the two. Plus he looks like me, that's always a plus. But both are awesome for different reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    Have you ever seen Dexter? If so what is your opinion on that?
    I've seen the first episode but haven't watched anymore than that. I enjoyed it but I think I'll wait for the show to end, then buy a big series boxset. It's something that's intrigued me and I've wanted to watch continuously, I've just never had the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    Imagine that Jacob would've let the protector job over to Richard, and set out into the real world to hunt various monsters, would that have made a good spinoff show?
    It would be the greatest show on Earth. Ever! Because while Sam and Dean will age, Jacob won't and he'll be fighting monsters for centuries!
    Quote Originally Posted by BathtubJin View Post
    I liked the lesbians last night, but I have no idea who Mayor Tommy Carcieri from The Wire is supposed to be, except that he screwed over the king's advisor for some reason instead of helping him. And there was no midget last night, which sucked because I like the midget. And Drago's smoking hot wife isn't getting naked anymore now that she's pregnant, so I hope she has the kid pretty soon so she can start getting naked again (hopefully).

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    3,618

    Default

    On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how supernatural would you say you are?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Flashterlife
    Posts
    5,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex 909 View Post
    I've always preferred Sam. He's always the calm and sensible one and most probably the most heroic of the two. Plus he looks like me, that's always a plus. But both are awesome for different reasons.
    Well hello good looking

    Do you watch Fringe? And if so what do you think of it?


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    If you were faced to make a choice of killing off either Sam or Dean forever on Supernatural, who would you choose?

    What's your favorite Supernatural monster/enemy?

    I'm mostly active over on deviantart, where I also, ironically, upload My art
    XenowmenFans on deviantArt
    My videos

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oli-815 View Post
    On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how supernatural would you say you are?
    3. I'm not very supernatural but I have a double joined thumb, I have a lump at the end of it, on my hand which if I push in, my thumb jerks up. It's so cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1foxi View Post
    Well hello good looking

    Do you watch Fringe? And if so what do you think of it?
    Hehe, thanks.

    And no, again it's something I've wanted to watch, I just need to find the time. I've heard very average reviews, then I've heard excellent reviews for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    If you were faced to make a choice of killing off either Sam or Dean forever on Supernatural, who would you choose?

    What's your favorite Supernatural monster/enemy?
    I can't do that! Erm... Sam. I prefer him but without Dean, it would lose it's humour which is one of the best things about it.

    Oooh, that's a really good question. Most probably these things called HellHounds which are controlled by the powerful demons. They're invisible which makes them terrifying and they are brutal in their nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by BathtubJin View Post
    I liked the lesbians last night, but I have no idea who Mayor Tommy Carcieri from The Wire is supposed to be, except that he screwed over the king's advisor for some reason instead of helping him. And there was no midget last night, which sucked because I like the midget. And Drago's smoking hot wife isn't getting naked anymore now that she's pregnant, so I hope she has the kid pretty soon so she can start getting naked again (hopefully).

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w