+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Putting my videos back up for a short period of time...

Default Putting my videos back up for a short period of time...

These are all unlisted so they can only be found through the links I'm posting here, and I will likely delete them all again in a week or so...

The reason is because I have had friends who get their accounts closed because they used clips and music that is copyrighted and I don't want to risk it, even though there are thousands that don't... so I am just sharing them for a bit.

Smokey/Man in Black - creepy style and trying to show MIB in the smoke.

Richard as the long suffering Adviser

Ilana trying to prove Jacob is right, tries to be 'Good Enough'

A fun Hugo video about all the "Firefly Friends" who believed in him.

My alternate ending to Lost that tells what happened to the survivors

I unfortunately have LOST two of my favorite videos when my external harddrive back up crashed... one of man in black 'behind blue eyes' and one of Jacob 'To Believe in the Good in Man'. I'm sick over it... I need to make back ups of my back ups!!!

Anyway, hope you enjoy.
    Last edited by Delphina; 06-28-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Awesome! I've been wanting to watch the spiderman video again for a long time!

"One day it's fate, the next day it's free will."

That's one that I thought I had lost, but found it on my really old computer that was in storage. Gave me chills after not watching it for a year.

I liked your epilogues for the characters in that last video, but the one for Kate completely ruined it. Why would you do that?

Hey, thanks for watching!

I was not sure that many would get what I was going for there, but I think it's a beautiful ending for her storyline. Thanks for asking...

Kate's biggest problem from the beginning was that while she has a good heart and I believe always truly wanted to help people (the part that Jacob saw in her), she was still selfish and ran away from her problems.

I envision that when she saw Jack's change to faith and that he was willing to sacrifice himself for everyone that it inspired her - it gave her strength to sacrifice what she wanted for herself in order to protect the people she cared about - and that meant to stop running.

By doing her time she would be ironically finally free from her past.

The Aaron not remembering her was more for his benefit than hers... so that he could truly connect with Claire and not feel abandoned by Kate the way Kate was by her step father. Plus, it again shows how much she sacrificed to do the right thing.

I get that it's not the cheerful, fun ending I gave to some of the others, but in my mind, given that she was one of Jacob's elite chosen, it's more powerful and fits more with her character and the show.

I didn't think the smoke monster could be any cooler until I saw your Spiderman video. Well done! And, yes, that's a fitting ending for Kate. No more running.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    Hey, thanks for watching!

I was not sure that many would get what I was going for there, but I think it's a beautiful ending for her storyline. Thanks for asking...

Kate's biggest problem from the beginning was that while she has a good heart and I believe always truly wanted to help people (the part that Jacob saw in her), she was still selfish and ran away from her problems.

I envision that when she saw Jack's change to faith and that he was willing to sacrifice himself for everyone that it inspired her - it gave her strength to sacrifice what she wanted for herself in order to protect the people she cared about - and that meant to stop running.

By doing her time she would be ironically finally free from her past.

The Aaron not remembering her was more for his benefit than hers... so that he could truly connect with Claire and not feel abandoned by Kate the way Kate was by her step father. Plus, it again shows how much she sacrificed to do the right thing.

I get that it's not the cheerful, fun ending I gave to some of the others, but in my mind, given that she was one of Jacob's elite chosen, it's more powerful and fits more with her character and the show.
    I liked that ending for Kate. I don't really understand how she got away with not going to prison in the first place..I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a Kate hater, and I know the writers made her story sympathetic and showed why she did it, but she still murdered a man.

It also bothers me how hard it would be for Aaron when Kate and Claire come home and what they would tell him. Yes he's young..but surely even a 3/4 year old would have an issue with a 'new' mom? I like to think Claire does end up raising him, and he thinks of her as his mother.

sawyer murdered a man right before getting on the plane, why does he get the happy ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Dago View Post
    sawyer murdered a man right before getting on the plane, why does he get the happy ending?
    I haven't watched Delphina's videos yet but on Lost it's because he didn't get caught. The Others know but they ain't tellin.

+ Reply to Thread