View Poll Results: Are you prepared to step through the Gate?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indeed

22 88.00%
  • Ah for cryin out loud, NO!

3 12.00%
  • I might if no one else wants to!

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stargate Mafia sign up thread

Default Stargate Mafia sign up thread

The video is a prologue of the events leading up until the game gets started.
    Here's the roles. We have some extra roles in case we'd get more than 31 players, but we also know which ones to cut out if we get less than 31 players.

17 good guys:

Jack O’Neill: The former leader of SG-1, now a general in the US Air Force.
    He can tell a joke whenever he wishes. He searches for civvies by night. If he finds one he may choose if he wants to protect that role the following night. (secret)

Daniel Jackson: An archaeologist and member of SG-1. (secret)

Samantha Carter: A member of SG-1 and an experienced military officer and a brilliant astrophysicist. She has blown up a star.
    (secret)

Teal’c: The previous Prime of Apophis, he deflected to SG-1.
    Searches for baddies on odd nights. Kills a player on even nights. If he kills Apophis he will get temporary BTSC with Bra’tac. If he kills Ra, he will gain protection for one lynch.

Cameron Mitchell: The current commanding officer of SG-1. Searches for SG-1 by night. If he finds another member of SG-1 he may send that player a secret message once.
    He cannot be killed by Team Goa’uld. He will automatically defend himself if attacked against anything, except for other civvie attacks, getting paralyzed, the Hoffan drug and the Replicator attack, but he will only defend himself two times.

Vala Mal Doran: A previous thief and now member of SG-1. (secret)

Janet Fraiser: A medical doctor who each night searches for civvies or Goa’ulds. If she finds a civvie she can protect that player the following night.
    If she encounters a Goa’uld in her search she may remove the Goa’uld from the host, and that player will then join her, and they will have BTSC.
    She can only do that once and she cannot remove Ra or Apophis.
    To remove the Goa’uld she has to do complicated surgery for one day and two nights before the parasite is removed. During the surgery, she cannot use any of her other abilities. If she is lynched during the day or killed during the night, the surgery won’t be completed.

Elizabeth Weir: Is the commander of Atlantis and leader of the Atlantis expedition. She will know the roles of two of the expedition members.
    She can send a secret message to those two expedition members, once through the game. She can also give a daily report if she wants.

John Sheppard: The military commander of Atlantis.
    Searches for the Atlantis team by night. He cannot be killed by Team Wraith.
    (secret)He can set up C4 for two nights of his choosing, and if he is attacked the attacker will die or lose a life, depending on protection.

Rodney McKay: A brilliant astrophysicist stationed at Atlantis. He has blown up 5/6ths of a solar system.
    He can leave a sarcastic comment during days and nights.
    (secret)

Teyla Emmagan: A human indigenous to the Pegasus galaxy, she is experienced with hand-to-hand combat and has joined the Atlantis expedition.
    She searches for Michael by night. If she finds him she can kill him. If she encounters a Wraith in her search she may paralyze that Wraith for the following night.

Ronon Dex: A member of the Atlantis expedition, before that he was made a runner by the Wraith.
    Kills a player on even nights. If he kills a civvie, he can’t use his kill ability the following even night. On odd nights he protects himself against anything, except for other civvie attacks, getting paralyzed, the Hoffan drug and the Replicator attack.

Carson Beckett: A medical doctor who each night searches for civvies or Wraiths. If he finds a civvie he can protect that player the following night.
    If he encounters a Wraith in his search he may transform that Wraith into a human, and that player will then join him, and they will have BTSC.
    He can only do that once and he cannot transform the Queen or Todd.
    To transform the Wraith he has to administer a drug for one day and two nights before the transformation is complete.
    During that time, he cannot use any of his other abilities. If he is lynched during the day or killed during the night, the transformation won’t be completed.

Bra’tac: An experienced Jaffa warrior, and Apophis’ old Prime. Has taught Teal’c everything he knows.
    Searches for baddies on even nights. Kills on odd nights. If he kills a player he must rest the following night and cannot use his powers. His powers will, after that, be switched, from even to odd nights.
    If he kills Apophis he will get temporary BTSC with Teal’c. If he kills Ra he will gain one extra life.

Thor: Supreme commander of the Asgard fleet. (secret)

Jacob Carter/Selmak: Is a Tok’ra, a good Goa’uld and an experienced spy. If he is checked by Team Goa’uld, he can appear as the Ashrak, and pretend to join them. If he is successful he may kill one member of that team, though they will learn his role if he does.
    At a random time, he will have temporary BTSC with either Samantha Carter or Jack O’Neill, who will be decided randomly.

Oma Desala: She is an ascended being. (secret)

11 Bad guys:

Team Wraith:
    The Hoffan drug is deadly to them. If a Wraith gets turned into a human, he will be considered food. A Wraith turned into a human will lose its abilities and BTSC with Team Wraith and gain BTSC with Beckett.
    They win if all civvies, Team Goa’uld and Michael are dead.

The Queen: Protector. (secret)
    Todd: Role checker. He may check one player each night. He can also make a deal with a player on odd nights.
    Steve: Killer. He may kill a player every odd night.
    Kenny: Can contact a deceased player on even nights.

Team Goa’uld:
    The Goa’uld fears the Asgard’s technology, and cannot kill Thor. If they find the Ashrak, it joins their team. If Dr Fraiser is successful with removing a Goa’uld, that player will be considered a Shol’va. A Goa’uld-free player will lose its abilities and BTSC with Team Goa’uld and gain BTSC with Fraiser. They can Ring away out of danger for one night each.
    They win if all civvies, Team Wraith and Anubis are dead.

Ra: Protector. (secret)
    Apophis: Killer. On every even night he can kill a player.
    Ba’al: Can kidnap one player every odd day, preventing them to vote in the lynch poll, without them breaking the rules.
    Yu: Role checker. He may check one player each night.

Solo baddies:

Anubis: A half-ascended Goa’uld. (secret)

Adria: An advanced human being with super powers. (secret)

Michael Kenmore: An insane half human half Wraith hybrid. (secret)

3 Independents:

The Replicator: A metallic spiderlike creature that does exactly what its name suggests; it replicates. (secret)

Lya of the Nox: Physically, they resemble primitive humans with a faint gray skin colour as well as grass-like hair from which branches and leaves grow. (secret)

The Ashrak: A rouge Goa’uld assassin.
    The Ashrak is so good at blending in that he will appear as a civvie of his choice if role checked. He will assassinate one player every even night, and role check a player on odd nights. If he checks a member from Team Goa’uld or Anubis, he will join them. If he joins Anubis and Anubis dies, he reverts back to his independent mode and win conditions.
    The Ashrak kills indiscriminate, and wins as long as he is alive in the end.

I'm mostly active over on deviantart, where I also, ironically, upload My art
    XenowmenFans on deviantArt
    My videos

Oooooh go on then, i'll have a go

If you're name is not on the list, please let me know

Players:
    1: Oli-815
    2: Rancid Potato
    3: PirateGuy 815
    4: LittleTiger
    5: DFaraday
    6: boo
    7: PhoenixUK
    8: ADDICTEDTOTHESHINDIG
    9: 1foxi
    10: jska108
    11: Greg
    12: with closed eyes
    13: GrinningTurtle
    14: Long Con
    15: Lost Badger
    16: Ceb18
    17: S~V~S
    18: Flyin' High
    19: Jason Maher
    20: boone18
    21: NotInOxford
    22: TNPLH
    23:
    24:
    25:
    26:
    27:
    28:
    29:
    30:
    31:

Replacements:
    Last edited by Hellraiser-89; 05-02-2011 at 08:14 PM.

My videos

Oops, I posted too early

Yes you did I'll add you anyway
    Don't forget to vote as well!

My videos

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    Yes you did I'll add you anyway
    Don't forget to vote as well!
    I voted NO!! WHY WOULD I WANT TO SIGN UP TO THIS WHEN JP MAFIA WILL FOREVER BE THE BEST!!!

Thanks (The early sign up shows my enthusiasum which should be rewarded)...
    Last edited by Oli-815; 04-12-2011 at 07:30 PM.

I want too!

(JPM 4eva! )

Quote Originally Posted by Oli-815 View Post
    I voted NO!! WHY WOULD I WANT TO SIGN UP TO THIS WHEN JP MAFIA WILL FOREVER BE THE BEST!!!

Thanks (The early sign up shows my enthusiasum which should be rewarded)...
    OK kill for night 1 is Oli everyone!

Maybe it will, maybe it will
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Potato View Post
    I want too!

(JPM 4eva! )
    Yay!

My videos

I'd love to, but I can't Exams are close
    DHC

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Man! View Post
    I'd love to, but I can't Exams are close
    Understandable, and sad you wont be playing!

My videos

+ Reply to Thread