+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HANNIBAL (the show)

Default HANNIBAL (the show)

Tonight's episode earned this show its own thread. So good. I'll try to keep this top post spoiler free, but yeah. Holy shit. Who's still watching?

Ya, best episode so far this season. I think it opened up a lot more possibilities for what the intro in the premiere could be about. Crawford wouldn't even have to know Hannibal is a killer to want him dead if he finds out he essentially told his wife she should kill herself.

And seeing Will not just calm in his mind, but actually happy, was kind of a nice change of pace, I could go for more of that personally.

That was an awesome episode for sure. I'm sad that Beverly is probably dead, though.

Who was the actor playing the new character in the promo? I know I know him from somewhere!

Yeah, last night's episode was incredible.
    Check out Lostpedia's Best Shows on TV Tournament!
    http://forum.lostpedia.com/showthrea...st-Shows-on-TV

Quote Originally Posted by Jim108 View Post
    Who was the actor playing the new character in the promo? I know I know him from somewhere!
    Me too! I can't place him either, though, and IMDb is no help. Guess we'll figure it out next week.

All weekend long I've been trying to concoct a scenario that fits with the flashforward where Beverly Katz doesn't die in the next episode, and I've got nothin'. I hope I'm just not as imaginative as the Hannibal writers (clearly I'm not.) I mean, she probably dies, but I was just starting to really like her!

Found him

Apparently I know him from an episode of Person Of Interest, but I'm sure that's not how you know him. I read that he had a non-speaking role in the premiere, but I don't remember that either.

Oh, he was in Parenthood. I always thought he looked like a serial killer on that show. Bravo, Hannibal casting department.

Quote Originally Posted by magicofjuju View Post
    Me too! I can't place him either, though, and IMDb is no help. Guess we'll figure it out next week.

All weekend long I've been trying to concoct a scenario that fits with the flashforward where Beverly Katz doesn't die in the next episode, and I've got nothin'. I hope I'm just not as imaginative as the Hannibal writers (clearly I'm not.) I mean, she probably dies, but I was just starting to really like her!
    Her last bullet went up through the ceiling so she must have been knocked over so she's probably a goner. And of course, even though she suspected him of cannibalism and was planning on breaking into his house, she never told anyone where she was going. Not smart. Will will probably know something happened but won't have any evidence.

Jack's wife's illness must have some important role in the plot so it probably will lead to some kind of confrontation with Hannibal.
    Conformity of purpose will be achieved through the mutual satisfaction of requirements.

Hetienne Park and Bryan Fuller have pretty much confirmed Beverly is dead and next week will show her body.

Park went so far as to post a blog entry to talk about her character's fate and the reactions of the audience towards it, as a lot of people started accusing Fuller of racism and "fridging" his female characters: http://yellowbird66.wordpress.com/20...-eat-the-rude/

I love this show and I was a huge champion of it last year. S2 so far has been more confident and assured in its opening hours than last season.

If anything, I wish sometimes Fuller and co. weren't so open to spoil it - I mean, the promos and synopses give away EVERYTHING. It's an approach of almost pure transparency, in stark contrast to the Lindelof/Cuse mystery box and Matt Weiner's 'no plot detail at all' stuff.

Given some of the released details on the future episodes, I'm also starting to suspect the show will actually do Hannibal the novel as Season 3 now, as opposed to Season 6.

I agree about the spoiler promos. Until this last one I assumed Hannibal killed the judge and the bailiff even though it wasn't his MO.
    Conformity of purpose will be achieved through the mutual satisfaction of requirements.

+ Reply to Thread