+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bates Motel thread

Quote Originally Posted by BobW View Post
    In Psycho did they actually say that Norman had killed his mom? Or just that he stuffed her like his animals after she died? Come to think of it she didn't look stuffed in the scene where the woman finds her body in the basement at the end... she just looked shriveled up. They might take some liberties with this in BM and it may not turn out exactly the way people expect.
    I think it was implied/assumed in the original Psycho that norman killed her, that or she just died naturally and that freaked him out as well, or something. it's been years since i've seen the original Psycho. I know since Norman - in all mediums - is obsessed with Mother, to me it seems like he kills her... probably because of the 'if I can't have you, no one can' sorta weirdo stuff.
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

I really enjoy this show. I absolutely love Vera and her handling of Norma. I am disappointing in their handling of Caleb-- but alas this show can be a problematic fave.

anyone know when S4 is going to come on?

actually thinking of starting a rewatch of BM, as the only thing I'm really trying to watch now is Fear the Walking Dead, which is isolated to Sunday nights (and i might not get to see this weeks episode). still waiting on TWD to come back, and Mr. Robot just ended for a while (presumably). i don't really watch a lot of TV in regards to current running shows, just mostly old shows on netflix haha

I'm enjoying this new season of Bates Motel so far. Norman is crazier than ever!

I should probably rewatch the last couple episodes of season 3 to catch myself up. It's been 6 months since i've watched any BM haha, meaning i haven't started with this season yet. i'll wait at least a little while longer to let a few more new episodes to accumulate.

Episode 2 was really good. One of the best episodes so far. And I was expecting to be bored! Really creepy and some great acting from Highmore and Farmiga.

I am loving this season of BM, but Dylan's storyline seems kinda pointless to me.

Has Dylan's storyline ever not been pointless? I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but this season might be my favorite so far just because of the simple fact that it doesn't have a drug storyline / "big bad" that Nestor Carbonell kills in the last episode. Norman in the mental hospital was amazing stuff and a real surprise when Norma put him there (at last!). Norma together with Romero is really great to watch too. They're so happy together and it feels really natural as well! It really was painful when Norman found out about it because you just know that he wants to end that relationship.
    Last edited by Jim108; 05-07-2016 at 07:30 PM.

I know right? I absolutely love Norma and Romero together, and it makes me so sad that Norman wants to end their relationship! He is getting crazier everyday.

+ Reply to Thread