+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bates Motel thread

Whoa! That was just amazing.
    Last edited by Jim108; 05-10-2016 at 01:20 PM.

Just watched it. That whole scene was awesome!!

i'm starting S4
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

You'll love it. It's the best season so far IMO, even if it is just for the fact that it (tiny spoiler) has no drug subplot. God, that stuff is dull and so pointless.

i just finished episode 9. the erm, 'feed' i was watching, seemed to cut off the very very end? romero enters the house, he goes upstairs, he opens a door but nothing happened, it just cut.

Quote Originally Posted by MilesSmiles View Post
    i just finished episode 9. the erm, 'feed' i was watching, seemed to cut off the very very end? romero enters the house, he goes upstairs, he opens a door but nothing happened, it just cut.
    whoops, yea, there's been a bit cut off the one i was watching... jesus...

edit: aside from the fact i'm left wondering how many other episodes from this season i watched that were cut off too early.... i've now watched the real ending of the episode and so... what... uh.... the hell....? did they do what it looks like they did?
    Last edited by MilesSmiles; 05-16-2016 at 11:36 PM.

I used that same feed and the timing of that DVR mistake (or so I read) could NOT have been worse! I think it did happen with some other episodes as well, but just a few seconds instead of minutes so I didn't miss much there.

Can't wait for season 5! This season was awesome.

dang. it really happened. i wondered when it would happen in an either an earlier post or a different thread. i wondered if that would be at the end of the series.... the finale was creepy but, i guess not what i was expecting, i guess that's what we lose without a big romero kill haha. was expecting kind of an actiony moment.

wait sooo... unless this was a cut off thing... did they ever answer what happened to Emma's mother's body? i thought it was going to pop up at a crucial moment and be a big GOTCHA moment for the season, but.... no one ever found her? I remember there was a scene of norman (as norma? i forget) stuffing her in a freezer, but next time someone looked in the freezer it was empty (and therefore i thought that was a hallucination). but... i mean maybe i just didn't realize what was going on but i don't remember what actually happened to the body and i thought it would show up somehow.

also one of my fears was that Norman was going to murder his Doctor. i like that guy! i'm glad that didn't happen haha. so as of right now there's going to be at least season 5? possible last season?

Season 5 is confirmed to be the last season. They always planned to kill Norma off in season 4, and I really wasn't expecting it to happen so early either! The next season will show the events from Psycho, just slightly different. Which makes sense I guess, because Romero is still alive! That should be cool. I wonder how that will resolve itself (besides Norman murdering Romero, which should raise some flags anyway).

They never did reveal what happened to that body. I almost thought the twist was going to be that Norman would lose his mother's body and use Emma's moms to dress her up as Norma and pretend that it's her. I'm not sure which scenario would have been more unsettling. That moment where Norman dropped his mother's corpse was so horrible it made me laugh.
    Last edited by Jim108; 05-18-2016 at 12:40 PM.

so someone will come to stay at the motel, be spied on and murdered via "mother" in the REE REE REE in the shower style? heh. we find taxidermy mother, norman ends up back in mental hospital etc?

they can do it/remix it in plenty of ways. i'm down.

+ Reply to Thread