+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Do you still rank Lost as your top TV show?

Yep. Still #1 to me. There is no other show I have bought so much swag from. Not even close. There's a chance I one day MIGHT do a rewatch of Breaking Bad or GoT. I recently did one of Battlestar Galactica and while I still like the show a lot, it fell away from me a bit upon re-viewing. I can see myself watching The Expanse again one day. In fact, I already have watched seasons 1 and 2 twice already. Will it ever match up with LOST? I doubt it. I doubt anything will, but I'd love it if something did. Who wouldn't want another show they absolutely adore?
    "It wasn't all misery."

"Enough of it was."

Yes of course. I doubt anything can surpass it, especially now.

Game of Thrones as eclipsed it for me. GOT is perfection.

I still love LOST even as flawed as it was. As we all know they were making it up as they went along and didn't have a clue as to how to end the show. It was a great 6 year ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelix View Post
    Game of Thrones as eclipsed it for me. GOT is perfection.

I still love LOST even as flawed as it was.
    You've got to be kidding... Did you not see the rushed mess that was season 7? I used to love GOT too, it was amazing, but that season pretty muched ruined it. Even season 6 started to show signs of the show going downhill (and arguably even a little bit in 5, with Bran's absence)

As we all know they were making it up as they went along and didn't have a clue as to how to end the show.
    Now this is just sad to read. Making it up as they went along? It should be pretty common knowledge to LOST fans that Darlton started planning and mapping out the endgame from the end of season 3, after they were given an end date by ABC. They knew exactly how to end the show. You don't know what you're talking about. I find it really weird that someone who doesn't seem to know much about the show at all is somehow on the Lostpedia forums 9 years after the show ended.

Quote Originally Posted by JiMMy-BoY View Post
    You've got to be kidding... Did you not see the rushed mess that was season 7? I used to love GOT too, it was amazing, but that season pretty muched ruined it. Even season 6 started to show signs of the show going downhill (and arguably even a little bit in 5, with Bran's absence)

Now this is just sad to read. Making it up as they went along? It should be pretty common knowledge to LOST fans that Darlton started planning and mapping out the endgame from the end of season 3, after they were given an end date by ABC. They knew exactly how to end the show. You don't know what you're talking about. I find it really weird that someone who doesn't seem to know much about the show at all is somehow on the Lostpedia forums 9 years after the show ended.
    Com'on don't be silly. It's been exposed that they were making it up as they went along. Sure they had a few things figured out but for the most part they were winging it. It's in fact YOU that don't know what you're talking about. Sorry to break it to you.

they werent winging it. they were riding a line of ambiguity and disclosure which made for muddled story telling at times. theory bouncing is kind of what made this show epic. once they started giving concrete answers to questions theyd run into a wall of inconsistencies because at one time they toyed with another idea for entertainment purposes to keep us invested and guessing and all of the things that made this show fun to talk about week to week.

+ Reply to Thread