+ Reply to Thread

Thread: they should have eaten the polar bear

Default they should have eaten the polar bear

Locke should have gone out and harvested some of that bear. the climate probably isn't ideal? i don't know how much they could have saved but killing a bear, most would say normally that's an A+++ in a survival situation.

sorry, i've gone and rewatched the pilot and not much to see these days =)
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

I wonder if they didn't do that because it was the second day and they were still counting on rescue?
    Yea, the forum is slow and I'm one of the guilty ones. I still watch the show (6th? rewatch now). Just started season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Verdansky View Post
    I wonder if they didn't do that because it was the second day and they were still counting on rescue?
    Maybe, but i think by the 3rd or 4th episode/day, Locke is out hunting boar and getting read by the Smoke Monster.... most of the bear would still be OK after a couple days still haha

Yea, the forum is slow and I'm one of the guilty ones. I still watch the show (6th? rewatch now). Just started season 3.
    I was rewatching several months ago, stopped somewhere in S5 and shifted gears to something else... thought, why not start at the beginning again haha. the best stuff is the earlier seasons =)
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

+ Reply to Thread