+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The LP Catch-Up Thread

Quote Originally Posted by scocub View Post
    My oldest who was born the same year I joined this forum, is in his first year of high school... damn time sure does fly. I was a stay at home dad for 14 years but now I’m back to the full time grind... or at least until I finish writing my novel about zombies, mutants and killer robots... I’m sure it will be a #1 best seller, because, you know, that sort thing is guaranteed and definitely not like hitting the lottery Also, in the last few years I’ve finally gotten into shape and much healthier. Those of you that are friends with me on Facebook have seen my transformation. Anyway... that’s my story. If anyone wants to connect via Facebook/Twitter/Instagram feel free to send me a friend request. I’m @apalmpix on twitter and scocub on Instagram
    I'd read it!! Your writing was great whenever you hosted Mafia.
    Thanks, Barney!

Thanks, LC!

Bet you didn’t see that one coming. Chuck Norris can bite me.

AD <3 LoRab <3 AD

I am a crazy cat lady now. Lucy, who was in her early years during LOST, just passed away last month. I adopted 2 new babies. I have a better job than I did back in the day and live in a new town. I have a few grey hairs and a little less elastic skin. Not much new other than that.
    Ben's Wife and Constant
    Disclaimer: Bad Speller
    Commando Carbon, the resident nympho = OBFF
    Blacx and Lola are my LP siblings.
    Illy and Chris are angels!

AD=FTMFW!

Thanks to Penny for the smokin hott banner.
    Cori <3s Me and he is my Antony.
    /me is Malion's Pam.
    Moonshiner is my concubine.

Awww, thank you LoRab!

in lindsay's kitchen nomming on hot ham water

Quote Originally Posted by lilkatielady View Post
    I am a crazy cat lady now. Lucy, who was in her early years during LOST, just passed away last month. I adopted 2 new babies. I have a better job than I did back in the day and live in a new town. I have a few grey hairs and a little less elastic skin. Not much new other than that.
    Glad you are well.

I totally remember when you were going through job interviews way back when and asking opinions on clothes and makeup. Lol
    (: Thanks LC

Corner office of Sterling, Cooper, Draper, & Pryce

It seriously is so good to see you guys and hear from y'all.

So my girls are 13 and 9. I changed jobs but still work at the same bank I have since LP days. Still basically live within 5 miles of where I did in the LP days too. Pretty...constant. (ba-dum-cha)

After 13 years as a hospice chaplain, that ended as the lockdown happened in March, forcing me into an early retirement. Our daughter, age 32, got married. My wife has agreed in principle to watching LOST. Over the years, when an actress or actor who was on LOST appeared in another series or film, I'd say, "She (or he) was in LOST." There were so many that eventually she'd say, "Who WASN'T in LOST?"

+ Reply to Thread