+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So, when is this all coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by MilesSmiles View Post
    i thought, yes, it was established that was one of their original ideas. the island being purgatory. the fans figured it out several episodes in and they had to alter it. isn't this a noted fact in the production of the show? i thought it was....

we know the story had to change for various reasons/casting over the years, and that multiple teases/hints by darlton in the early goings were also altered so they couldn't happen as they said. sometimes people paint them as LIES, when it may have been things they couldn't help/were out of their control.

if anything IMO it's a sign that creators shouldn't talk to fans directly about anything while it's in production. not stuff that can be misconstrued or thrown back in their face. lots of 'fandom' interference in a lot of IPs these days from creators talking to their fragile fans.

So finally after all these years you agree with it. See it wasn't that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by with closed eyes View Post
    I love LOST as much as the next guy but don't act like the shows story didn't get jacked up multiple times for multiple reasons. Sure the flash sideways is purgatory but it was probably originally intended to be the island.

Truth bomb drop rite there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelix View Post
    Truth bomb drop rite there.
    Not really, as my reply kind of undoes this 'bomb' with reasons and why that might have happened. =)

and if it IS a truth bomb from your point of view, he still says "sure the flash sideways is purgatory" LEAVING THAT THE RESULT OF THE SHOW lol. 'but it was probably originally intended to be the island' IS TRUE AND I AGREE WITH THAT AS I EXPLAINED, BUT THATS NOT WHAT THEY DID IN THE ENDING OF THE SHOW, WAS IT? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelix View Post
    So finally after all these years you agree with it. See it wasn't that hard.
    Yep, i do agree the end result the island wasn't "actual" purgatory. man, took YOU a while to come around too! ""

seriously though if all we are doing is fake agreeing that the other guy actually agrees, what are we doing? =)
    Last edited by MilesSmiles; 06-12-2018 at 09:25 PM.
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

just want to hear you admit it man, no smirks, no smileys. one more chance! if the joke is that you simply are trolling and want to disagree that's fine! but tell me if that's the situation because i am tired of... wasting like a couple minutes of typing the few times you reply. =)
    Last edited by MilesSmiles; 06-12-2018 at 09:20 PM.
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

+ Reply to Thread