+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So, when is this all coming back?

Default So, when is this all coming back?

No joke. Disney owns the property...you just know it's going to go down someday. Any guess as to when? I'm hedging my bet on the year 2023. Has to fall on one of the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by I Only End Once View Post
    No joke. Disney owns the property...you just know it's going to go down someday. Any guess as to when? I'm hedging my bet on the year 2023. Has to fall on one of the numbers.
    the way disney has been rolling, before 2023 seems to make sense. i'd be REALLY surprised if nothing is official (at least the idea that there will officially be SOMETHING new Lost) by the end of 2019.
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

The font. The Island. Giacchino's music. The DHARMA logo. Numbers. There are a lot of elements that still sparks up curiosity and, give a few years, nostalgia. It's going to come back and I think at least by 2023.

I definitely think it'll be returning sometime soon. I've recently noticed that the show has been trending on Netflix and I believe that that's because of the ascent of YouTube "reactors" such as Jimmy Macram (if you guys haven't checked out his reactions, I highly recommend them!). Lots of people are watching LOST for the first time right now, and I think that's great. It's probably the most enjoyable series to see someone else react to/experience. We all want to go back to that...
    Last edited by I Only End Once; 12-04-2017 at 01:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread