+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: So, when is this all coming back?

artificially separating them with time travel was a little obnoxious too, without at least stating or at least insinuating an actual island-related reason/cause, rather than just doing it to keep them apart. Sun was the ONLY one not to flash, and they don't say why? though, i guess they get to vague-it-away and say it's because they didn't do the flight correctly, a flight which could never be reproduced with the conditions given no matter what =\
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

Quote Originally Posted by MilesSmiles View Post
    artificially separating them with time travel was a little obnoxious too, without at least stating or at least insinuating an actual island-related reason/cause, rather than just doing it to keep them apart. Sun was the ONLY one not to flash, and they don't say why? though, i guess they get to vague-it-away and say it's because they didn't do the flight correctly, a flight which could never be reproduced with the conditions given no matter what =\
    Sure it's a little cheap but then again it's consistent with the idea that Jin, not Sun, was a Candidate at that point and she didn't flash for that reason.

Daniel Faraday RIP
    1977-1977

Quote Originally Posted by GarryWills View Post
    Lost is my favorite show. All the seasons are very good. Thanks for the links.

+ Reply to Thread