+ Reply to Thread

Thread: damn u netflix

Default damn u netflix

raising the price a buck, AND taking LOST down on Jan 4th. They better put The Rockford Files back up or something... =)
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

they add Ash Vs. Evil Dead. good recovery.

shit on me... i was at the end of a rewatch. i saw right up to the point where brams goofy ass got knocked out of his safety circle.

Shit I was just thinking it was time for a rewatch!

<3 shirin <3
    من شیرین را دوست دارم

"There is nothing now, or ever has been, in this galaxy, or any other universes, both tangible and parallel, that could ever come within a 6 inch pole of being compared to, or uttered in the same sentence, as the majestic perfectedness that is MMJ" - LoG

Hulu has it now, apparently that's why Netflix doesn't.

Have you guys got the blurays? I really recommend it, the show looks and sounds as spectacular as it deserves. To me there's no other way to watch it.

i remember the sound quality on that first s3 blu-ray being epic. its one of those things where you need a couple hundred dollar investment in surround speakers to really notice i think though. but its sooo worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaDave View Post
    Shit I was just thinking it was time for a rewatch!
    My daughter (17 years old) came home earlier this year and told me that they were going to watch Lost in one of her classes and they'd have to write a paper or two on it. I got excited because it's probably been six years since I've watched it.

Knowing that I loved Lost, she asked if we could watch together when they started in her class. It was decided.

So about a month later (mid February) she comes home and tells me that they watched the first half of the first episode. But then a sad look crosses her face. I asked her what was wrong and she tells me that Lost was taken off Netflix so we can't watch together.

I tell her that sucks and I left the room. I returned a few moments later holding all 6 seasons on DVD in my hands. Greatest smile ever.

We are 5 or 6 episodes into season 2 now. The most fun is watching her flip out on all the Lost craziness. Yell at the TV when things happen, and then look at me and say... "We are absolutely watching the next episode right now..."

So fun.

+ Reply to Thread