View Poll Results: Will you put yourself forward at the reaping?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will bring glory to my district

27 90.00%
  • No, I'm a coward

3 10.00%
  • I can replace. I don't know how you'll write that in yet, but I'll do it.

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hunger Games Mafia Sign Ups!

Default The Hunger Games Mafia Sign Ups!

The Hunger Games Mafia!

Hosted by SoFi and Link.

CIVVIES
    Katniss – Has hunted game most of her life with Gale and is an expert. She has no qualms with killing, but will not actively seek out to do so. Katniss will have 2 kills to use throughout the game. Cannot be nightkilled by the Capitols. BTSC with Peeta.

Peeta – After working and living in a baker’s shop all his life, he is an expert at decorating and frosting. This comes in useful when he has to camouflage himself. He will be able to watch the night actions of a player each night. Cannot be nightkilled by the Careers. BTSC with Katniss.

Gale – Katniss’ best friend. An expert at traps, who has taught Katniss most of what she knows. He’s responsible for several deaths. Because of this, he will be able to learn the role of a dead player, each night. (Tildes)

Haymitch - Mentors Katniss and Peeta in the games. He helped them to succeed by sending Katniss messages. Haymitch will be able to send a message to a player of his choosing each night.

Effie – Bright and bubbly Effie reads the names at the reaping, revealing who will be taking part in the Games. She will be able to check a player’s allegiance each night.

Cinna – Likes to make subtle stands against the capitol using his fashion know how. And trust me, he’s good. He’s made a huge impact on people and never muttered a word. Perhaps others can achieve the same? Cinna will be able to silence a player every day.

Rue – The 12year old girl with eye’s like a possum that jumps through the trees. The first attempt on her life will fail. Each night she will search for Katniss. If she finds her, she will be able to send one message to her, no longer than two sentences.

Prim – Katniss’ younger sister. Aspires to be a healer like her mother one day. She can protect one player each night.

Mrs. Everdeen – Katniss’ mother. An incredible healer who has treated those who would have otherwise died. She can resurrect one player throughout the game.

Thresh – A intimidating, silent killer from district 11.If Rue dies, he will have one revenge kill.

Avox Girl – She defied the capitol. Her tongue was cut out and she now works as a slave. Now she hears lies all around her, but she can tell no one. She may lie detect a statement each night. This excludes any ‘I am civvie/baddie’ statements.

Twill – Escaped district 8 with her daughter Bonnie. She brings news of the uprisings taking place all over Panem. Each day she will post her thoughts in the thread. BTSC with Bonnie.

Bonnie – Escaped district 8 with her mother Twill. BTSC with Twill.

Madge – Gave Katniss the infamous Mockingjay pin, the symbol of the revolution. She will be able to remove a player from the poll each day.

Finnick – A winner of a previous game, Finnick is a heart throb to the ladies. However, he only has eyes for one, Annie. He will search for her each night and if he finds her, they will gain BTSC. Has one kill to use through the game.

Annie – Went crazy after watching a beheading. Searchs for Finnick each night. If she finds him, they will gain BTSC.

Johanna – A fierce and hot tempered girl. If the capitol targets her, their kill will be directed to a player of her choice.

Foxface – Her strategy is to evade, not attack. (Tildes)

BADDIES 1 – Capitols. All have BTSC.
    President Snow – Pure evil. Even his breath smells of blood. He can control a player’s actions. A player must follow his orders to the letter, or risk his wrath. You’ve been warned. If checked, he will come up as a random civvie.

Head Peacekeeper –Kills on odd nights. This will be passed down through the peacekeeper’s should he die.

Peacekeeper #1 – Can block a player each night.

Peacekeeper #2 – If checked, they shall come up as a random civvie.

BADDIES 2 – The Careers. All have BTSC
    Cato – Ruthless killer. Kills on even nights. Can only be nightkilled by one person/group of people, however, he will not know who this is.

Clove – Trained and skilled with knives. She can rolecheck players. However, if she finds Thresh or Katniss, she has a 50/50 chance of being killed herself.

Glimmer – Her vote counts as two in the lynch poll.

INDEPENDENT BADDIE
    Claudius Templesmith – Put together the 74th hunger games. And weren’t they just peachy? Full of little twists and turns designed to keep the audience on the edge of their seats. Each night, Claudius will be able to offer a berry to a player of his choice. The player will then decide whether they want to accept or reject this offer. But I warn you now, not all berries are safe. There is a 50/50 percent chance that they will handicap you. However, they can also aide you. Your choice.

INDEPENDENTS.
    *Caesar Flickerman – The flamboyant tv host. His job is to interview the tributes before entering the arena. (Tildes)

*Plutarch Heavensbee – Replaced Claudius, to run the special 75th, quarter quell hunger games. Although he works for the capitol and is heavily restricted, he is a key part in the revolution. (Tildes)

SECRET EVENT
    (Tildes)
    Last edited by SolutionFinder; 06-04-2011 at 05:34 PM.

I have exams until the 17th. I will spend that evening making the final tweaks to the game. Game will start the evening of the 18th. Sorry for such a long wait.

Players
    1. 1foxi
    2. Flyin' High
    3. ecrhoad
    4. TNPLH
    5. Rancid Potato
    6. Hey Man!
    7. blueray
    8. LittleTiger
    9. LoRab
    10. boone18
    11. indy42
    12. Greg
    13. Oli-815
    14. jska108
    15. boo
    16. Lost Badger
    17. Ceb18
    18. PenguinJosh
    19. Mighty Rearranger
    20. PirateGuy 815
    21. DFaraday
    22. IAlwaysHaveaPlan
    23. indiglo
    24. Eko
    25. MovingPictures07
    26. BenWantsIcedTea
    27. fingersplints
    28. Mandy
    Last edited by SolutionFinder; 06-17-2011 at 06:06 PM.

FIRST!! I am so in

In!!!!
    Want to have some more fun?

Thank you, LC, for the banners!

We're on Facebook and we have a Wiki!

Sure, why not. I'm in.

Everything I did, I did for the island!

In x10000000000!
    So excited for this!

TIN MAN

Tumblr | Twitter
    eLePHaNT
    dont call me tnplh call me tin you stupid bitch

Duh. Bad move on my part. The poll isn't public so I can't see who voted. xD

Can that be changed? =S

Why are peace keepers bad?... uh wait no spoilers ... nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Potato View Post
    Why are peace keepers bad?... uh wait no spoilers ... nevermind...
    It's kind've a false name. They are like the army of the capitol. If you step out of line you get shot or beaten or whipped infront of everyone.

I don't really think saying that is a spoiler.
    I hope not anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SolutionFinder View Post
    It's kind've a false name. They are like the army of the capitol. If you step out of line you get shot or beaten or whipped infront of everyone.

I don't really think saying that is a spoiler.
    I hope not anyway.
    Ahh I get it!

+ Reply to Thread