+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What Languages Should Have their own Lostpedia??

Quote Originally Posted by Joey
    I would like a dutch version for all belgium and dutch watchers,and I´d be prepared to work on it.
    i can help a little on this. i used be fluent, but i haven't lived in holland since 2001.
    a nederlandse version would be gezellig

Nihongo no losuto pejia?

Didn't some other tv show make a movie and it raised the populartiy?"
    Plus, movies make waaay more than tv shows.
    Speaking of movies boon is going to be in some horror film.
    Stay by my side as long as you see fit, because forever fades into never faster than you will ever find comfort to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alimaria
    Nihongo no losuto pejia?

That I can recall, Twin Peaks. But you have to save the proportions, there was no internet at the time. =)

Dutch, Italian, and Russian.
    Member of lostinvestigations.com
    Proud eater of DHARMA Flakes!!!
    Because hitting people with the Jesus Stick is always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Alimaria
    Nihongo no losuto pejia?

Besides cartoons not many. None of recent. The making money part it depends how good the movie is. Will it be a Gigli or will it be a Lord of the Rings? My first concern is that it is targeted at Lost fans only. Lets face it, if I haven't watched a single episode of Lost and I watch Live Together, Die Alone I wouldn't understand what the hell is going on. Is it going to be that way with the movie? The next concern of mine is the rating. Will it be PG, PG-13, or even R? They will probably try to get a PG-13, but I believe if you put most of the episodes in the movie theater they would indeed get a PG rating. Are they going to keep there mild profanity or step it up a notch and characters be dropping F-bombs? 24 (which is supposed to be getting a movie of its own) fans get my back on this. If Jack Bauer says "Mother F****r, it would be natural; but if Jack Shephard says the same it would seem forced. Concern number 3 the plot. See the Lost producer and writers are used being able to stretch the plot over 23 episodes and now they are going to have make new questions and answer all the questions that haven't already been answered in 2 and a half hours and make it Lost-like if you will. Concern number 4 comes from the Cuse and Lindelof themshelves. On the Official Podcast they said they usually give the finished episodes to the ABC people wet, or just finished. You can't do that with movies. Those are my thoughts and concerns.

(For all you lazy people out there)
    Summary: Don't make Lost: The Movie

PS: Boone will be in a movie called Pulse
    Last edited by Captain Insano; 08-15-2006 at 07:21 PM.
    "Do I look like I give a damn?"

I you want, I can translate the site to Danish.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Insano
    My first concern is that it is targeted at Lost fans only. Lets face it, if I haven't watched a single episode of Lost and I watch Live Together, Die Alone I wouldn't understand what the hell is going on. Is it going to be that way with the movie?
    Well, would you want to watch a Lost movie that was designed for people who have never watched the show to get into, one that will basically be a rehatch of what we have seen already. Or do you want one that will be for Lost Fans, but expand on the show in a great way?
    Member of lostinvestigations.com
    Proud eater of DHARMA Flakes!!!
    Because hitting people with the Jesus Stick is always fun.

That isn't my point the point is the company that makes it might not put as much money in as they should because they don't expect it to make much because it is only targeted at Lost fans. Which limits the countries it is released in. So some of you out there might not be able to see. Which is why if they make it into a movie it should be made for TV.
    Last edited by Captain Insano; 08-02-2006 at 03:16 AM.
    "Do I look like I give a damn?"

Listen to the July 31st podcast...the topic of how many seasons to expect is addressed. The creators have about 5 seasons planned out and don't expect it to go much past that. They do however acknowledge that ABC/Disney and other suits might want it to continue so they can keep making money.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond
    I'm here for an italian version...
    If u need any help just lemme know.... italian too
    You smell like carrots.

+ Reply to Thread