+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Emerson - The situation?

Default Michael Emerson - The situation?

Hey
    Es gab mal ein Video, wo Michael Emerson Řber eins der Geheimnisse von Lost sprach ('Secrets of Lost') (Jimmy Kimmel), bei dem
    er sich unter anderem den Pulli hochgezogen hat und irgendwas mit 'Situation' gesagt hat... (Habs vergessen ).
    Ich wollte es mir jetzt nocheinmal ansehen, aber es ist nirgends mehr zu finden und dort wo man es noch findet, ist es gesperrt wegen Urheberrecht von Disney...
    Jetzt wollte ich fragen: Ist das Video auf einem der DVD's von Lost zu finden? Oder hat jmd. noch einen Link wo man es noch sehen kann?
    Hat es jemand auf dem PC gespeichert?
    WŘrde mich Řber jede Hilfe freuen!

Sch÷nen Abend noch, LostInTheCast.

Emerson comments in the AP interviews for the finale that he used to do a lot of comedy roles before The Practice.

Post FFbppbfz8

"Zhang Cheng asks a way.Palace before waiting your.Is negative Yang fairy the emperor say the passage gets into the second floors from the first floor, but definitely demand so?The most people responds a way this hid treasure Ge to set out to forbid to make, so don't dare to rush indiscriminately, sign son but is directly flew up the second floor.
    However the dollar baby expects behind, you several even the hand was so long don't kill, saw to this Hou fee is also one absolute being monster."Qin Yu not from astonished, have never thought strong medium still is stronger, unexpectedly still have more get ground the tree grow.
    "I am earnest, no matter how you think, I will be responsible for you!"Zhang Cheng's pouring is the meaning that didn't give, although also talk to not and up like the son of Hou Wan in summer, after all they just once saw several side,this is a man should have of take.
    "Useless talk, otherwise I how can arrive at here!"That man Wu wears the wound of his/her own arm and has never liked spirit ground to ask a way:"You ask we is what person, you again is who?"If Zhang Cheng didn't answer the other party, his thoughts and feelings followed this to carry on a deliberation from these two circumstances that man gets in.
    Peng evil emperor smile way:"Also not is what exultation matter, just the Yu emperor of fairyland and Xuan emperor husband and wife just communicated with me for a while, they want to make track for to kill that Qin's feather, I want to deal with black feather, so also help mutual aid just with each other.

+ Reply to Thread