+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61

Thread: Find 815: General Discussion

Default find 815

Hey guys, im just working through the find 815 and have read the breakdown on lostpedia..

But i am wondering when this is meant to have taken place... as in is it meant to be now (2008) or is it prior to naomi telling the surviors that the plane had been found... or was she just lying?

Sorry for the stupid question but just wanted to have it clarified before i get too into it

cheers

Actually, that is not a stupid question. In the first day or so of the game, there were a couple of indications that the story was taking place after 2004, but those were quickly removed. It is likely they were just mistakes by the game's authors.

My guess: it was supposed to be happening right before Naomi (and Anthony Cooper) came to the Island. As you will discover, there is at least one indication that the the story is happening in December of some year which is at least consistent with the timeline.

Have fun with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jre View Post
    Hey guys, im just working through the find 815 and have read the breakdown on lostpedia..

But i am wondering when this is meant to have taken place... as in is it meant to be now (2008) or is it prior to naomi telling the surviors that the plane had been found... or was she just lying?

Sorry for the stupid question but just wanted to have it clarified before i get too into it

cheers
    I think the creators of the game left this part pretty vague (or something they failed to make clear while making the game). In my opinion, I think it is taking place during the time line of the show. There are some interesting things in it that lead up to the 4th season. Naomi said flight 815 was found and all the passengers were presumed dead, and this is probably what she was referring to.

Very interesting. I wonder if these boaties (Naomi and her team) have anything to do with the plane being discovered (and possible conspiracy), considering she didn't act very surprised meeting the Losties. It will be very interesting to see how this game ties into the show's plot.

Yeah maybe the freighter people are the ones who planted the fake plane consipiracy and part of their mission really is to kill everyone from 815. That would certainly fall in line with what we've already been hearing which is that they are "worse than the Others."

True, That would be worse..

"The Count on Sesame Street is scarier and more captivating than those preening whack vamps from Twilight."
    -Watch your sizes & please sig responsibly-

+ Reply to Thread