+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adam and Eve?

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyers_Stash View Post
    I didn't know she was a mother...let alone had grandchildren...im so out of touch.

Sarcasm? She doesn't, but does have family, and you can change my quotation to "my great aunt" if you like.

no not sarcasm at all...I just figured I was learning she was a mother before she went on her flight...

"The Count on Sesame Street is scarier and more captivating than those preening whack vamps from Twilight."
    -Watch your sizes & please sig responsibly-

Quote Originally Posted by Kain067 View Post
    I think people fail to realize that Amelia Earhart was a REAL person, with REAL family and relatives still alive. Do you think they would enjoy her memory being trivialized in a TV show? Do you think they wouldn't take some form of action? And since the story would basically be saying that she never died, and instead ended up in our TV show... it seems rather tasteless when you look at it from the point of view of her real family who is still alive. I wouldn't want my own grandmother's death trivialized and then for her to show up on a TV show about a magic island.

Just my thoughts.
    Suggesting that "Eve" from LOST's "Adam and Eve" is Amelia Earhart in no way suggests that she is still alive. The OP was about Eve possibly being Amelia Earhart. Not Amelia from othersville.

And even if they did that, I don't think it would affect the family too much.

1. It's been a long time. Deaths and other crazy stuff are reported on the news right after, or during, the actual incident. A crazy, zany show making an alternate future for your great aunt isn't along the same lines, but its not as if she just died yesterday.

2. Out of her remaining relatives, the ones that actually know they were related to her, how many actually watch LOST? Maybe 50%?

3. Out of that 50%, how many would actually be willing to spend money on some weird lawsuit suing the producers of a fiction show for smearing the name of a beloved relative?

I'm sure that if there are any plans to use the likeness of Amelia Earhart, the producers would already have bought or asked for the liberty to do so, if such things exist for a deceased famous person.

I'm not morbid, and I'm not trying to disrespect anyone's ancestors. I just don't think it would be a problem if they used Amelia Earhart, dead or alive.

My avatar is only a taste of what you can get!

I don't know if it's her or not, but even if it is.... Who cares? It's not like TPTB make her a slut in a TV show or something. If anything they are just going to say that she crash landed on the island and they stayed in the caves till they died. Plus you have the 20 year factor. If something tragic happens you have to wait 20 years for it to be funny!

Default a

guys? adam and eve are the degroots.

Uh. No. They can't be the Degroots
    13 of Spades

Quote Originally Posted by DeBarlo View Post
    *shrug* How does a polar bear wind up in Africa with a DHARMA collar? With this show, you never know.

I thought that a bear was used to turn the wheel to move the island and ended up at the exit point like Ben and Locke did after they turned the wheel.... am I way off base here?

just a totally random theory, but what if Adam and Eve are Rose and Bernard? hence the two stones. they were the only two losties to have supposedly survived the flaming arrows except for sawyer and Juliet and they were living all alone on the island. just a thought.

Default http://www.highnutrients.com/cheapuggsboots.html nanosecond ugg WGdyof

Your fifth Circuit had not been less dismissive from the city's reasons for stalling implementation from the police reform plan. Battle headlines spoke of advances as well as setbacks. Within 1942, the Struggle of Almost continued and seemed to hang up in the balance. Meat costs were obtained lowered inside 1943, a year exactly where this day held the story of your baby which had been abandoned with the Caddo Parish Courthouse. Plus 1945, among additional stories, audience read of some other Barksdale Field fatal crashes, all 12 crew members surviving your ordeal. Your page also held a shorter item about a presumed warfare widow who got remarried learning that will her initial husband got survived.

Uma Thurman is set to star because anti-gay activist Anita Bryant in Anita , directed by Take advantage of Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman from your screenplay by Chad Hodge. our editor recommendsUma Thurman Signs With UTAUma Thurman Gives The woman's Daughter a good Epically Long Title He said he needs Amplify pills will eventually generate 40 percent involving his division’azines revenue. He or she estimates which Amplify’s program, including game titles said to be as graphically advanced because those of Microsoft’utes Xbox, will contribute an additional 40 percent.

Other attributes of the evening contain reigning American Idol winner Scotty McCreery profitable the fan-voted subject New Designer of the Year, as well as U2's Bono introducing friend Dierks Bentley because Dierks performed, “Residence.” Chris Young, nominated with regard to Male Performer of the Year and Single of the season (“Tomorrow&rdquo, performed “Help save Water, Beverage Beer” as viewers members delayed beer eyeglasses. The love involving alcoholic beverages carried on as Toby Keith later guided an audience-wide sing-a-long for you to “Red Single Cup,” because the camera trapped Carrie Underwood vocal along along with Eric Church supporting some solo cups of his or her own. According to the most recent estimates, Cina has around 15,1000 screens due to the population of merely one.3 thousand, or about one for every every Ninety,000 men and women (North America, in comparison, has roughly one monitor for every Forty,000 people). China is actually adding screens at a rate associated with eight every day, and the existing total is expected to double by 2015.

Campbell: She probably would. I don’t know. She gets to go away from and make videos where your woman makes by helping cover their Eric Twinklebutt. I’m merely going to spend time with prisoners. If anybody needs to have a problem, it’s me. Targeted at: Bridget Jones lovers and those who received the satire powering Psy's Gangnam Fashion (the vocals of which make fun of South Korea'utes privileged small elite).

Whenever Margaritaville opens its doors following a complete run-through, customers will be jogging onto the concrete burst that actually skims, although itÂ’s solidly bolted lower. The continued push into humorous comes as U . s . prepares to be able to roll out huge bet Modern day Family inside syndication at the end of September. United states of america co-presidentsChrisMcCumberandJeffWachtel are hopingthe individual camera darling will be able to perform for USA what multicamera marketing leader The Big Boom Theory has done for Tbsp. Working in their favor, as they're vulnerable to pointing out: there'ersus only the eight percent overlap in between their wire network’s latest viewership and enthusiasts who enjoy the top-rated string on Learning the alphabet.

“Bossier City’s just far more aggressive. Their vision is a little bit much better than in Shreveport,” Ray said. “Bossier is usually jumping up to the mark. Bossier will move the cube and choose it. Shreveport constantly fights to hold things away.” Both events will characteristic Michael Franti & Spearhead, Jerry Douglas along with Southern Terrain recording musicians including Sonia Leigh, Nic Cowan and also Blackberry Smoke cigarettes, among others.

+ Reply to Thread